✨the meet✨

pov no ones

moon was doing his daily swim when the man that brought him to his favorite spot told him that dangerous things lived down there, moon just brushed this of tho not knowing what he had got in himself in to....

moons pov

i was swim around when i saw something glowing i swam to it wondering what it was when i got close i noticed it was a creature of some sort and duck behind the first rock i saw. i only got a small glimpse but it look like it was atleast 20 or more feet long. i tried to look at it again but noticed it had vanished i looked around for a lil bit but then decided it had left or went to get food, as i started so swim to the surface i felt something grab me and pull me into a cave.

(i forgot to add that moon and all the other bots r waterproof my bad -.-;)

bloodmoons pov

i found a small little hooman and thought he looked rather......hot, i found somewhere to hide intell they came out of there lil hiding spot.when they did i swam over and snatched them up. i could tell i surprised them i toke them in to my house and tossed him in my bed. there was still a little time left till the sun went down so i swam of and started my hunt for a nice dinner.

moons pov

i looked around to see where i was at and found myself in a GIANT bed. abt 1 hour and 30 mins later the creature came back and now i could see it was atleast 31 feet tall, it came over to the bed and drop in some fish i was a little hungry so i ate the fish. after finishing the fish i couldnt see the creature so i decided to try and make a brake for the surface, but as i tried to swim away i got grabbed by the creature

bm : "u are NOT leaving yet"

moon : "but i-i-i dont even know you!?"

bm: "names bloodmoon darling, whats yours?"

moon : "m-my names m-moon" i say while lightly blushing over the pet name.

bm : "well moon your not leaving....atleast not right now..."

bloodmoon fell asleep fast i felt his grip losin and was abt to make a brake for it but i heard him purr!? it was to cute for me to leave him i mean wat would one night stay do?

no ones pov

they both had fallen asleep and bloodmoon was cuddling moon with his head tucked under moons chin. (dang it! srry i had forgot to mention that bm can change his seize.....but anyway not bad for 463 words also if you have any ideas plz tell me im always open to suggestions!)