This time he saw Jing Yao's figure and moved his buttocks with confidence.

But he just stood up, his limbs still stepping on Li Shen.

Even to express joy, it stepped on Li Shen's body.

Of course Jing Yao knew how much good luck was, but he didn't react at all when he stepped on Li Shen like this.

Could it be that I came late?

Li Shen was still bitten to death by Jixiang?

I wonder if Captain Zhou can let Ji Xiang go...

If that doesn't work, I might as well move with my grandfather and Aunt Lin.

Anyway, now I have an RV.

At this moment, many thoughts came to Jingyao's mind.

Seeing that Jing Yao couldn't come over, Ji Xiang wanted to step forward, but as soon as he stretched out his feet, he was afraid that the person under his feet would run away, so he stepped back.

"Ouch?"

Ji Xiang didn't understand why his master's eyes looked a little tangled.

Jing Yao calmed down and then stepped forward.

Looking at Ji Xiang who was still on Li Shen, Jing Yao patted Ji Xiang's head in praise.

Feng Chunzhen and her daughter, who followed, saw Jing Yao stroking the wolf's head when they came up.

And the wolf was getting off his man obediently, and was surrounding Jing Yao, begging to be touched.

"husband!"

Feng Chunzhen rushed forward to see how Li Shen was doing.

Ji Xiang turned around and bared his teeth at Feng Chunzhen to prevent her from getting closer.

"Jing...niece...how...is your cousin doing?"

Feng Chunzhen didn't dare to step forward, so she could only ask Jixiang from a distance.

Jing Yao looked at Li Shen on the ground. His current condition didn't look very good.

His eyes were closed, and his hat and mask were long gone.

The marks on the face are clearly auspicious masterpieces at a glance.

Li Shen's body was covered in blood, and Jing Yao glanced at his neck.

Jixiang didn't bite his neck, so where did the blood come from?

Glancing at Feng Chunzhen not far away, Jingyao patted Ji Xiang's body and motioned for her to come over.

Ji Xiang turned around reluctantly.

"People are still alive, come and see for yourself."

Feng Chunzhen glanced at Jixiang and then moved her steps cautiously.

When he walked near Jixiang, he saw that Jixiang really didn't stop him and rushed to Li Shen's side in a few steps.

"Husband! Husband!"

Feng Chunzhen wanted to hold Li Shen into her arms, so she went to hold his hand.

With this force, Li Shen's right hand was directly pulled off.

"ah!!"

This time Jing Yao finally knew why Li Shen was covered in blood.

Ji Xiang did not bite Li Shen to death, but bit off one of his arms.

It's just that the arm was still connected to a layer of skin in the clothes before. Who knew that it was this arm that Feng Chunzhen was dragging so hard.