What's more, when someone fell in love with Feng Chunzhen, he gave his wife away without hesitation, as long as the other party gave her food.

Even so, Feng Chunzhen did not think of running away with her daughter, but later persuaded her to accept her fate.

The food in the Li family was really good during that time.

Liu Shishi also enjoyed such a life.

But as time went by, she became tired, and for some reason, she always felt uncomfortable recently.

The reason why I focus on the villa area is because there are rich people there. If I get close to them, there should be a way to take me to the hospital for a check-up.

Feng Chunzhen frowned, this was the last place they could stay.

Other communities knew what his family was doing and joined forces to drive him out.

Leave, leave to where?

"Where are you going?!"

Li Shen walked in with a gloomy expression.

Unfortunately, he happened to hear the two people wanting to leave.

"Don't leave! Don't leave!"

Feng Chunzhen quickly changed her words, while Li Shishi shrank and said nothing.

"I warn you not to have other thoughts!"

"No, no!"

Seeing Feng Chunzhen's flattering look, Li Shishi looked cold and didn't know what she was thinking.

Jing Yao certainly didn't know about the Li family's affairs. She was looking forward to tomorrow's auction.

At this time, I dont know what good things can be auctioned.

On the next day, Jingyao greeted her grandfather and went out.

Jingyao's car drove past the tent area, and the people there were already used to it.

Of course, these people who are not surprised do not include the Li family.

"Which company is that from?"

Feng Chunzhen looked at the car with envy.

If you can still drive out at this time, how can your status be so different?

Lu Qi, who was walking with her, looked up.

"People from Villa No. 3, didn't you just knock on their door yesterday?"

"Who lives in Villa No. 3?"

If there were men in this family, he would have planned something to get Shishi into the eyes of this family. It wouldn't be a big deal if he had such money to support their family.

At this moment, Feng Chunzhen even thought of a wealthy dream in her mind, such as a hero saving a beauty, a domineering president falling in love with my daughter.

Lu Qi could tell what this man was thinking at a glance.

"Oh, don't think about it. There is only one girl and one old man in this family."

Daughter and old man?

"What's their last name?"

Feng Chunzhen didn't know why she asked this.

"What's her last name? I heard the captain of the patrol called her Miss Jing. She should be named Jing."

Your surname is Jing? Is there still one girl and one old man at home?