Shaurya called Roop who picked up the call after a few ringing.

"Hello, Shaurya when are you coming back? Is everything okay?"

"Roop, I am fine. Just do one thing. Go to Vihaan and Kavya and check if she is there or not?"

Roop was confused. Here everyone was sitting in the hall, waiting for them but he was telling her to go and check someone's room.

"Roop, just go and do what I have said."

She sighed at his boorish tone. Shaking her head while walking towards the Vihaan and Kavya room. Pushing the door open she entered inside and saw Kavya sleeping, covered with a duvet.

"Kavya is still sleeping."

Shaurya didn't believe her so he told her to send him a photo of Kavya sleeping. Roop rolled her eyes at him and asked.

"I can send my photo if you want. Why do you need your sister-in-law's photo while sleeping?"

Shaurya rubbed his forehead while controlling his anger. How can his wife get jealous of this? He again asked about the photo which Roop replied.

"Fine."

Moving closer she pulled the duvet away only to get shocked. The pillows were lined up, making it look like a human. Her eyes widen with shock while her hands shiver.

"Shaurya, Kavya is not here. Pillows are there instead of her. Where the hell did she go? And where is Vihaan and you?"

She said in a panicky voice. Shaurya himself got tensed hearing her. Now he was confirmed that Kavya had done something wrong again.

"Roop, just relax and don't let anyone know that Kavya and Vihaan both are missing.
"Vihaan is missing??"

Roop shouted then realized that she wasn't supposed to shout like this. Shaurya disconnected the call when he saw that they had finally reached the police station. Roop got tensed when he hung up the call without saying anything.

"Hello? Shaurya? Are you there?"

She tried to call him again but the call was disconnected again. Sighing frustrated Roop walked outside the room with a normal face.

Here Vivaan and Kavya walked inside the station, behind the inspector.

"Whose murder Kavya have done?"

Shaurya questioned while walking behind him.

"Nikhil Shrivasta. The man came whose complaint Vivaan sir complained about for hurting your family."

Hearing Nikhil's name they were shocked and tensed. Sharing eye contact they walked inside. Stopping in front of one of the prison inspectors turned towards them and said.

"You can see and talk to her from here only. Don't go near her. She might harm you both."

Saying this he stepped out from there, giving them their privacy to talk with their sister-in-law. Kavya's face still wasn't visible to them even after having a small light bulb in the whole prison.

"Kavya."

Shaurya moved further, calling out her name. As the light moved back and forth the face of the woman sitting in the corner of the jail got clear to their eyes. Kavya's face was illuminated under the dim light.

She was looking particular at nothing. Her whole face was devoid of any emotions that a human should feel when they are kept in jail.

Shaurya called out her name again but she wasn't looking at them. She wasn't moving. She was looking dead with her open eyes.