Chapter-2

_________POV:Emira_________

Turning and tossing on the bed, i opened my eyes slightly, eyeing shaheers side only to find him sleeping peacefully. And here because of this new bed, this growling stomach, and sleep schedule i can't sleep. I gently slipped off the duvet and went towards the balcony attached to the room. Its was 3am in the morning and i am feeling hungry, i usually eat something at this time nd then go to sleep late. Roaming around the balcony my clumsy ass dropped the vase place on the table,making a loud shattering sound of glass. I immediately looked towards the bed, finding shaheer all ready half sitting looking in my direction. I bit my lip sitting down picking up the pieces of glass.

"move you will hurt yourself like this" shaheer said coming towards me "no no i will -" he grabbed my hand taking the piece from my hand carefully " its ok" he said while giving a assuring nod, i stepped back letting him clear the mess. "you need something are you hungry? " he asked "yes i am hungry"

"lets go" he said after cleaning the mess, moving downstairs making me follow him. "you seems to sleep late" "hm" suddenly my foot slipped on the stairs making me grip on shaheers shoulder who was 3 stairs ahead than me. "careful" he said holding my arm. Urggg stop making yourself embarrassed every time.
"should we do some noodles" "I'll make just tell me where are the ingredients" i said "you know mom will kill me if she know that you cook on the very 1st day" "its just noodles."
He told me about the utensils and ingredients while i was busy making the noods suddenly he tucked my hair behind my ear making me blink and turn around to pour the cooked food on the plate. "done" we both sat on the dinning across eacb other. I started eating, but he was still staring at me "eat" he shook his head while i shrugged my shoulders continuing.
"my mother always choose the best for us" he said out of nowhere. i asked after waiting for him to complete but he didn't "like what"
"like you" i backfired this time. "my parents too"

Next morning my eyes opened at the sound of round ringing of alarm, my hand unintentionally went towards the side totally forgetting that now i am not in my bedroom alone. While shaheer also woke up and saw my hand forwarding towards his face he held my hand and turned to dismiss the alarm. I then felt something moving on the bed, i opened my eyes finding shaheer already up wearing his slippers. My eyes went completely open and i also got up it was 9am in the morning which was super early for me and my likings but now i have to follow his routine. " i am sorry i am goimg to office i have to attend an important meeting but ill be back early " "hm no problem ill take your cloths out" saying this he went into the bathroom and i went to the closet lazily since i couldn't sleep last night. After taking a shower i came outside wearing a formal dress because i am a new wedded bride so ive to be tip top evertime i saw shaheer wearing his tie when i started to apply moisturizer and jewellery. Shaheer smiled eyeing the bracelet he gave me last night dangling on my wrist. I looked at him through the mirror with tighted lipps thinking how to tell him that i wanna visit mom. "you can ask me anything you want, if you are not comfortable with me then ask mom or aliza for anything you need ok" he said looking at me"um actually when will you be back, i wanted to visit my mom"
ill be back after 2pm, we will go till 5 if thats ok with you" he said "hm ok then" after that we both went downstairs to have breakfast "assalamualikum " i said as we bith enter the dining room i went towards mother zenab, hugging her " walaikum assalam how are you, did you sleep well? " i smiled looking at her. "i am totally fine, just couldn't sleep because of hunger but i did sleep after fajr" "oh you should've woke me up what did you eat then" then i said "don't worry we ate noodles you tell how's your knee" "its good now that you are here ill be fit and fine now go and sit there " "you go and sit ill serve" i said taking the spoon from her hand. I started serving when mom asked Shaheer after she saw him in his formal office attire "don't tell me youre going to office" "before you start giving lecture ill be back early just going to attend a meeting " he said explaining "woww great, i think i made it clear that you will take 3 days leave from office" "mom i really can't, i will try to come early" i was quietly serving, i noticed aliza was not there. "Should I wake aliza up too" i asked after both of them quiet down. "yes pls she is sleeping like a monkey I've been trying to wake her up" said ahmed. Mom hummed at him in angry frown while shaheer slap the back of his head. "she is up already" mom declared "good morning everyoneee" she chirped before sitting with everyone. Soon we had our breakfast then ahmed went to the hospital as he has his house job going on and aliza went to her uni whereas shaheer went to his office after giving me a kiss on my forehead.