"Don't let it get to you. Luffy is grateful to Hancock, but that's it, ok? She can be a real jealous bug from what Jimbei told me about her, so just tread lightly."

Oh yeah, that's right. I rolled my eyes at Usopp and nodded half heartedly. Boa Hancock was extremely possessive of Luffy — Oda was right on the money there. That meant Luffy was protecting me more than anything. But it still didn't feel good. In fact, I could officially understand how Luffy was feeling earlier. I had the jealous bug, and boy, I was not doing a good job hiding it.

The way that Boa was hanging off of Luffy made me sick. I didn't even hang off of him like that. The Boa that I knew was too shy to grab at him like a lost little girl, but the real Boa Hancock was all over my man. And the worst part about it was that I knew I was too weak to take her on. I felt completely powerless to the situation. Luffy joked with her and didn't recoil from her at all. His nonchalant way of dealing with her should have made me feel better, but I only felt worse.

    I stormed back to the girls room, unable to watch any more of it. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. Ugh, girl. Get a grip! There was a soft knock and I didn't move.

   "What?" I blurted out, my voice muffled by my hands.

   "You doin alright, Misaki?" Zoro said, cracking the door open. He was looking down at the ground. It was weird, hearing him call me by my name so many times in 24 hours.

   "Don't you mean, imp?"

   "No."

   "Runt?"

   "No." He chuckled. "Can I...?"

   "Yeah... sure... welcome to my pity party." I sighed. He came in and sat down on my bed. The bed shifted a lot more than when Luffy would sit on it. I left my head in my hands, not really sure what was going to happen next. My body wasn't being my friend, as it started to shake from frustration and jealousy.

   "Misaki, it's just Hancock."

   "He let go of my hand." I said, my voice wavering.

    "That's because she had the power to turn you to stone." He chuckled. "Trust me, he had your best interest at— H- HEY! What are ya doin'?!"

   I sobbed into my hands, unable to stop the tears anymore. I could feel Zoro physically lean away from me, unsure what to do with my fragile stupid self.

   "I'm having a pity party." I cried.

   "Well don't actually cry!" He yelled.

   "I can't sto-o-op" I cried, my voice refusing to cooperate with me. I started hiccuping too. God, why am I so pitiful?

   "Misaki!"

    "Stop! Just leave me alone!" I said, pulling my head out of my hands to look at him.

          ___________________

    Misaki's face was red all the way up to her forehead. Tears were streaming out of her eyes and there was even a little snot threatening to drip out of her nose. It made Zoro's heart hurt in a way he wasn't expecting. After the way she looked last night, and the way she looked now... this wasn't right. She wasn't supposed to be upset. She was supposed to be happy, because she was home, on the Sunny, where she belonged.

    "Leave, Zoro! Go away!" She said, pushing him. Zoro didn't budge. He looked at her calmly as she shoved at him. She was weaker than when she was last here. Her body couldn't keep up on the other side, and she couldn't even make him move. Not even a centimeter.