Then there was me. The best child of course, the first and only girl to be born. Grandpops wouldn't leave my side. He told me when I was a little older the reason he called me "little orange." I loved it so much I wouldn't let him call me Liliana for months. I look exactly like mother, to the point I used to get stopped and asked how I look so young still.

That is one of the biggest reasons father hated me the most, the resemblance killed him, how dare he have to look at me and see her everyday, in my eyes my body my whole life.

My mother was a figure skater and although she never went professional she was going too, until Luka came along unexpectedly 18 years after me. 23 years after Landon and 25 years Lewis.

Luka was named "curly carrot." For his curls and his strong resemblance to mother too. I wish I could tell you how many people mistake him for my son sometimes.

"Hey Grandpops, everything okay?" I smile at him, he walks over and admires the art work I'm placing into a packing box for Haywood estate.

"That's a lovely portrait are you giving it to Issac?" He sits on a chair next to my easel.

My heart drops. How does he know what Issac looks like? I feel like I can't breathe at the mention of his name, the room begins closing in on me.

"Little orange, I babysat for the Haywood's  many years ago Issac was one of the cheekiest  children ever but he always had lovely manners." I wait for him to continue, I zone into his words yet my heart hurts with every word he speaks. "He grew into his looks clearly, now why don't you want to go to the dinner tonight?"

I dig my nails into my thigh thinking about seeing Issac again. With the amount of money he spent on flowers over the last few weeks he could have bought a car or something expensive like that.

Idiot.

"I just don't like him. He thinks he's the best guy around and he uses girls." I say angrily.

"Calm down dearest. I understand, but you need to go to this dinner, if not for Grammy or Issac then for me." He smiles softly.

I groan because I can't resist my Grandpops asking me for anything. He's always been my closest relative except for Landon and Lewis now.

Luka has been at boarding school for the past year, it was his idea and he says he is enjoying it.

I'd welcome him back at any point. I never wanted to do boarding school as a kid but me and Luka are so different, maybe that's why we get along so well.

"Plus Ana will be there aswell as their mother." My Grandpops walks out of the room leaving me wondering who the fuck Ana is.

I open instagram and search for an Ana in Isaac's following list.

Bingo. Wait. She has the same last name.

ISSAC HAS A TWIN SISTER?!

Why did he not mention anything. Well I think I know why, all he wanted was to fuck me, don't think he was that bothered about me getting to know his family.

She's really pretty, and I can see the resemblance between them both.

My Grammy shouts that we are leaving in 20 minutes so I pack the last of the stuff I need to take for Issac and then slide on the dress I bought just for the occasion.

Perfect, I fixed my hair and touched up the little bit of makeup I had on then headed downstairs with the trolley of artwork.

Tonight is going to be fun. Payback time.

•••

Thank you so much for giving me 70 reads within 48 hours I really appreciate it <3

Thank you for reading :)