*****

Chapter 27 

◎Fight◎

After Chen Nan came to her senses, she asked: "Sister-in-law, do you want to use the manure field of the farm?"

She was so shocked not because she didn't know about it, but because she had never thought about it. Liu Susu's purpose turned out to be this, and the reason was very simple. Although the fields in the military region were relatively wide, they were really not lacking in farmyard manure. After all, there were many people in the military region, and septic tanks were used for this.

Not to mention the public fields in the military region, even if they need it as individuals, it is completely sufficient.

But you can't just use manure as fertilizer in the fields. Although Chen Nan doesn't have to worry too much about things in the fields because her parents' family is close, she grew up in the countryside after all, so she understands these things.

Manure fields are indeed useful, but if used too much, they won't have much effect. Not only is it not as good as specialized chemical fertilizers, but the smell is also unbearable, especially in summer, when the sun shines, it becomes even more pungent.

Chen Nan thought that Liu Susu had just arrived and was not very clear about these things, so she told her again, but Liu Susu smiled and said, "I know, but I have other methods now, which may come in handy. Chen

Nan's eyes lit up and he hurriedly asked: "What can we do?"

"Biogas pool."

Yes, it's the biogas pool that Liu Susu prepared early in the morning.

Farmers all know that farmyard fertilizer has little effect if used too much, but they don't understand why. It is mainly because of the poor ability of organic matter, so chemical fertilizers are often indispensable.

But chemical fertilizers not only require money to buy, but also have certain disadvantages. Liu Susu specifically asked Commander Zhang before that part of their military expenses were spent on chemical fertilizers.

The biogas digester is different. Although there is a certain amount of investment in the initial construction, once it is built, not only will the dependence on chemical fertilizers be reduced a lot in the future, the most important thing is that the production of biogas mainly depends on feces, so the cost It is approximately equal to zero, and it does no harm to the environment once and for all.

The environment here in the military region is arid and there are few swamps or wetlands, so Chen Nan has never even heard of the word "biogas". Liu Susu could only explain it to her briefly. She was confused, but she also understood. Come here this is good stuff.

It can be done for free and at the same time it can fertilize the land. If it really works, wouldn't there be more food?

But, "But sister-in-law, don't we have a septic tank?"

"Yes, but we can't use it yet." Liu Susu had also thought about using the septic tank directly before, but although she knew what the biogas tank was about, she couldn't I've never actually used it, so I'm not sure how effective it really is. The biogas digester at home was built not long ago, and it will take some time to see the results.

There will be heavy rains in the near future, and now is the time when many people are getting fertilizer for the fields. There are people at the septic tank every day. If she is not sure about anything, she will run over and take over the place and ask for it. There will definitely be people who have opinions about what kind of pool to use.

So the best way is to experiment with the one from the breeding farm first. If it really works, it won't be too late to modify the septic tank.

After Liu Susu explained, she looked back and saw that Chen Nan was looking at her in shock and sighed: "Sister-in-law, I have decided that I must let Xiaotian go to school. If she can be half as capable as you in the future, I will be satisfied!"

Liu Susu originally wanted to say that it was not that exaggerated, but when she reacted, she realized something was wrong: "You didn't plan to let Xiaotian study before?"

Chen Nan smiled bitterly and said: "How could you? Although Xing Xiaojun and I have no education or education, But I will definitely not be harsh on the children in this regard. Mainly because of my mother-in-law, she has always opposed us sending Xiaotian to school."

Xiaotian is the same age as Han Xiuxiu, only over four years old, and has not yet reached school age. But there are many children in the family. After giving birth, Chen Nan thought about saving money for them so that they could go to school in the future.

When her mother-in-law heard this, she immediately said what to read and what is the use of reading?

Chen Nan thought she was against all the children in the family going to school. Just when she was about to explain, the second half of her mother-in-law's sentence came: "... No matter how much you read, you are from someone else's family."

Chen Nan only realized it now. , her mother-in-law is not unwilling to send her children to school, but she is unwilling to let Xiaotian go.

Although Chen Nan didn't say how much he valued girls, they were all his own children. Why could Niu Dan and Tiedan go to school, but Xiaotian couldn't?

It was also because of this that the two had a big quarrel. Her mother-in-law had just finished serving her and went back after her confinement. Xing Xiaojun didn't know about this and was caught in a dilemma. He asked his mother how she could be so good and clamored to go back.

His mother said, "Didn't Chen Nan say that Yatou Pianzi is useful for studying? Then let her child, Yatou Pianzi, serve her!"

After listening to this, Liu Susu understood why Chen Nan mentioned her mother-in-law before.

Chen Nan thought for a moment and said, "Sister-in-law, do you think it's wrong for me to do this?"

In fact, she also understood that many people would not send their girls to school because they felt it was not worth it. It was actually a little bit when she said that at first. The idea of ​​competing with her mother-in-law became more and more determined after she saw how capable Liu Susu was.

Liu Susu smiled and said, "Do you know why I can go to college?"

"Why?"

"It's all because of my mother. She confessed me through gritted teeth. Without her, I might not be able to recognize all the words now. How can I get paid?"

People today don't understand the importance of reading, but if they know the benefits of reading, they will understand.

Sure enough, when Liu Susu said this, Chen Nan nodded immediately: "Sister-in-law, you are right. I feel that Xiaotian is smarter than Niudan at first glance. Maybe she will be the most promising one in our family in the future. I will definitely If I want her to study, her grandma will be so angry!"

Chen Nan laughed happily when she thought of that scene.

As they talked, the two arrived home quickly. As soon as Liu Susu stepped into the door, Han Xiuxiu came over and wanted to help her get her backpack.

Because Chen Nan has quick eyesight and quick hands, in addition to one pound of meat and two pounds of big bones, Liu Susu was afraid that she couldn't carry it, so she said, "

Xiuxiu go and build one with Xiao Qian." Come out of the stove, okay? I want to make soup."

Han Lie's voice came: "We'll use it later. I just threw some yellow mud and smeared the stove, and I still need to dry it."

Liu Susu had said before She wanted to build the stove directly. After all, not to mention the trouble of laying out the bricks, she was also worried about being unsafe, but she didn't know how to throw yellow mud. Later, Han Lie was injured again and never mentioned it. At this time Looking at the stove that had been built, she was startled: "Why did you start working on it today? Are your hands okay?"

Liu Susu sounded a little anxious, but Han Lie didn't feel impatient at all. Instead, he felt warm in his heart. "It's okay, one hand is enough."

He injured his left hand, so it's okay.

Even so, Liu Susu was still worried. She walked over to check to make sure everything was fine and then said: "You still have to be careful, it will take a hundred days to break your muscles and bones."

Han Lie's injury was relatively serious and he was put in a plaster. It will take half a month to recover. After taking it off, the injuries inside can't be seen, but the wounds on the elbow still look very hideous, and black lines can be seen in some places.

Liu Susu had never suffered such a serious injury, but she also knew that it must be very painful. Even though Han Lie didn't say anything, even when Xing Xiaojun came over to apologize yesterday, he smiled and comforted her.

She knew he was enduring it, but Liu Susu couldn't help him feel the pain. She could only help him apply medicine a few more times to try to make the wound heal as quickly as possible.

Liu Susu put the basket in the kitchen, took out the potion from the main room, and moistened it with a cotton ball. Liu Susu was afraid of hurting Han Lie, so she moved very gently and wiped the area around the wound carefully.

Han Xiuxiu had been following Liu Susu, and she naturally saw the scars at this time. Because she didn't dare to get close to Han Lie, this was the first time she saw how serious his injuries were. She looked at the skin and flesh that were slightly turned outwards. Han Xiuxiu was startled by the wound, and asked cautiously: "Does it hurt?" These

two simple words made Han Lie freeze on the spot. It's not his fault that he, a grown man, didn't understand, it was mainly because he treated Han Lie Until Xiu Xiu came back, he could count on both hands the things the little girl had said to him, not to mention taking the initiative to care about him. Han Lie almost suspected that there was something wrong with his ears.

When he raised his eyes and saw Han Xiuxiu looking at him with concern, he realized it and immediately wanted to say it didn't hurt.

He was a father, so he had to maintain his image in front of his children, and he didn't want Han Xiuxiu to be like yesterday, feeling that he couldn't even hold a poker.

How shameless that is.

Just when he was about to say "it doesn't hurt" in a very strong voice, someone suddenly stepped on his foot. Han Lie was not prepared and he gasped in pain.

Liu Susu immediately frowned and said, "Look, your dad breathed in so much pain, how uncomfortable it must be."

Han Xiuxiu saw Han Lie's livid face and thought he was really in pain, so she hurriedly put her little head towards him. He blew gently on the wound on his arm a few times.

Han Lie was stunned and forgot about the pain in his feet.

Han Xiuxiu explained in a low voice: "Auntie said, it doesn't hurt anymore."

Before Han Lie could react, Liu Susu could only say: "Xiu Xiu is great, I see your father has stopped breathing right away, why don't you go again?" Can you bring him a glass of water?"

"Yes!" Han Xiuxiu didn't expect that her method was really effective, and she was very happy. She nodded quickly and ran to the main room to get the water.

Liu Susu then slapped Han Lie angrily and said, "Why are you standing there dumbly? The child is talking to you!"

Han Lie had already come back to his senses at this time: "I'm just a little surprised."

After saying that, he suddenly thought He got up and said, "Why did you step on me just now?"

"If I didn't step on you, would you say it doesn't hurt?" Liu Susu asked back, "Xiu Xiu finally came to care about you, but you said coldly that it doesn't hurt." , and immediately blocked her back. Children are like this. Sometimes if you show weakness a little and make them feel that they can help, they will feel more accomplished." When

Han Lie heard this, he found that this was really the case, "No wonder Xiuxiu and Xiaojin both like you so much. It turns out that there is so much knowledge in raising children."

Liu Susu rolled her eyes at him: "Do you think raising children will be easy? People eat all kinds of grains, and some children will be pillars in the future. When children grow up, they go astray, and their environment and teachings have a great influence. Although I don't expect to make all four little guys in my family become dragons and phoenixes, I do hope that they will do well and at least live a happy life in the future. ."

These were Liu Susu's thoughts all along. She continued to apply the medicine as she spoke, not knowing how much surprise these words brought to Han Lie.

For Han Lie, he was already very grateful that Liu Susu was willing to help him take care of his two children so that they could eat and drink well and grow taller, but he did not expect that she would teach several children so seriously.

Han Lie didn't have much time at home, but he could also feel that Liu Susu not only said this verbally, she also thought so and did so, so in just two months, Han Jin He Han XiuXiu has become completely different from before.

Looking at Han Xiuxiu, who was walking towards him with a water cup not far away, Han Lie lowered his eyes and said seriously: "Thank you, Susu."

The man's low and slightly hoarse voice sounded in his ears, and Liu Susu suddenly made a move After a pause, she remembered that this seemed to be the first time that Han Lie had called her name so solemnly.

I don't know if it was because the weather was too hot. Liu Susu suddenly felt her ears burning. She calmed down and said, "Now you know how hard I have worked. I won't lose anything if I ask you to hand over all your allowances!"

Han Lie I was stunned, why did he talk about the allowance?

Just as Han Xiuxiu came over, the man reached out to get the water. The burning gaze disappeared. Liu Susu immediately stood up: "Okay, your medicine is ready. Xiuxiu calls Xiao Jin out and I'll give it to him." Rub some."

Han Jin's wound has become very light now. In fact, it can be cured without applying any medicine. However, Liu Susu is afraid that when the weather is hot, the little one will sweat easily and cause infection, so it is better to rub it again until it is completely healed. Stop again.

Han Xiuxiu said, "Eldest brother hasn't come back yet, and neither has Xiao Cheng."

"Not back yet?" Liu Susu saw that it was true, so she asked why the yard was so quiet today. But just to get milk, she bought meat and came back. Why haven't they come back yet? Could it be that they went somewhere to play?

After all, they were still two children, so Liu Susu was a little worried. Just when she wanted to go to the canteen, Chen Nan's figure appeared outside the yard: "Sister-in-law."

Liu Susu thought she was looking for something to do with him, so she walked over and saw three little flowers. The cat followed behind her, covered in mud, even its hair was muddy, and its clothes were torn. It could only be seen from the grinning expression that this was not a little cat. It was clearly Han Jin, Han Cheng and Niu Dan. .

"What happened? Did you fall?" Liu Susu suspected that there was something wrong with her eyes.

"It's not about wrestling, it's about fighting!" Chen Nan frowned.

Not long after she returned, an aunt hurried over and said that their child was fighting with someone else. Chen Nan was startled and ran to the cafeteria without bothering to find Liu Susu first.

When she passed by, the children who were fighting had been separated by adults. Only Tiedan and Han Jin and Han Cheng were there. Chen Nan thought it was the three of them fighting, so she called her aunt and said, "It's not the three of them." , it's with Xiaolu, he has gone back."

I found that when Chen Nan said the name "Xiaolu", there was something obviously wrong with the expression on his face, but at this time, the children were all ashamed, and they didn't know where they were hurt. Liu Susu didn't ask any more questions and asked Chen Nan to go back with Niudan first.

Not only her, but her two little guys also have to deal with it.

For the sake of convenience, for the earth stoves used today, there is a small water tank next to the pot, which is filled with water. When cooking, the water can be heated up when the fire is turned on.

Han Lie went to get the hot water. He was very strong and could carry the water with one hand. Liu Susu didn't stop her. She grabbed a handful of saponins and asked Han Qian and Han Xiuxiu to smash them. Then she went to the house to pick up the two children. The clean clothes were brought out.

Children all know that parents are the most scary when they don't speak. Han Qian didn't dare to ask anything, so he and Han Xiuxiu quickly started making soap.

As soon as it was done, Han Lie brought the hot water into the bathroom. Liu Susu closed the door and said to the two children: "Take off your clothes."

This was the first time Han Cheng saw his mother looking so serious. Scared: "Mom, are you angry?"

Liu Susu was indeed a little angry, but Han Cheng was fine, and Han Jin's condition had just improved, and she didn't dare to get angry, what if she scared him again.

She could only hold back her temper and said, "If you're not angry, take off your clothes first."

The two little ones didn't dare to mess around anymore and quickly took off the clothes with holes in them. Liu Susu poured the hot water down, covering everything from head to toe. She washed them once and passed them through the water twice. She didn't stop until all the dirt on her body was washed away and her nose and eyes could be seen clearly.

Now that the electricity bill is expensive, there is a light in the bathroom but she can't bear to turn it on. Liu Susu asked Han Lie to leave a small window near the roof so that the light can come in and he can see without turning on the light.

Taking advantage of the sunshine, Liu Susu looked at the two children carefully and made sure that except for two marks on their faces and three or four bruises on their legs and arms, there were no other flesh injuries. Just landed.

There are many boys in the family. Although they are young, Liu Susu will not give them a bath unless they are extremely dirty. Being inspected by her suddenly, both Han Jin and Han Cheng were a little shy.

Han Cheng covered his buttocks and said with a blush, "Mom, can I get dressed?"

"Okay, come out after putting on your clothes."

Liu Susu didn't ask anything just now because she was worried that the child was injured. Now she is checking After finding out that nothing happened, we have to start settling accounts.

So when the two of them got dressed and came out, they found Liu Susu sitting on a stool in the middle of the yard. She raised her chin at them and said, "Come here and tell me why we are fighting today."

Han Cheng coyly said: "Mom, I don't want to say it, it's too embarrassing."

"If you confess, you will be lenient, if you resist, you will be strict."

"I say, I say!" Face is nothing, being able to save your butt is the most important thing! "It's that alley. He hates it. Come and squeeze me first..."

Now more and more people are ordering milk. Even if they go there early in the morning, they have to queue up. Han Cheng was a little nervous when he came here on the first day. After yesterday After successfully retrieving the milk, he felt that he was so powerful. He was very relaxed today. He put the bucket of milk on the ground and discussed with Tiedan whose picture was more powerful.

But suddenly a child rushed over and knocked over his milk bucket. Han Cheng asked him to help him, but he refused, so the two started pushing. In fact, it was nothing, but Niu Dan was impulsive and couldn't bear to see his good friend being wronged, so he rolled up his sleeves and rushed over to start a fight with Xiao Lu.

But he didn't expect Niu Dan to cry out after being beaten. Han Cheng couldn't stand it any longer and rushed over to help Niu Dan. But something embarrassing happened. The two of them together were no match for Xiao Lu.

It was Han Jin who rushed over and rescued them from Xiaolu.

"Brother is so powerful. Tiedan and I can't beat Xiaolu. Brother knocked Xiaolu down in just a few moments!" Han Cheng's eyes were shining when he looked at Han Jin.

Han Qian on the side didn't believe it: "Brother is really so powerful?"

"I'm not lying. Brother is like this, like this, and now he is facing Xiaolu..."

Seeing that a good self-reflection meeting is about to turn into a fan meeting , Liu Susu quickly shouted stop: "Okay, okay."

"Mom, do you want to hit me?" Han Cheng said nervously.

"I won't hit you today, but I have three things to say. If you can remember it, my mother will stop hitting you." Han Cheng nodded immediately, and Liu Susu looked at the other two children, "Xiaoqian and Xiuxiu Same thing."

"First of all, the way we fought today was very wrong. If something happens, don't think about taking action immediately. Just like today, you can go over and pull away from the iron egg and the path. If it doesn't work, then ask an adult for help.

Second, if someone When you have to bully you, you can't say it directly in the face. What if you poke your eyes or hit your head? That's a lifetime thing." After

Liu Susu finished speaking, she saw several children lowering their heads. The topic changed: "Thirdly, there is one thing that Mom is very happy about, that is, Xiao Jin knew how to help Xiao Cheng and did not leave by herself. Mom said that you are a family and you should help each other at all times, even if there are conflicts, That has to be left at home, remember?"

The four little kids all nodded.

"Okay, there are rewards and punishments. If you calculate it, I will only deduct two or four stars from you this time." Liu Susu said, walked into the room and tore off the stars that were attached.

Han Cheng suddenly felt like his flesh was being torn apart, and his heart ached extremely!

Han Lie came back at this time, and Liu Susu asked: "Is Niu Dan okay?" She

was afraid that Niu Dan was injured, so Liu Susu specially asked him to go over and have a look. Han Lie shook his head: "It's okay, that kid is honest. By the way, he asked me to thank Xiao Jin for him and save his milk."

When Han Cheng and Xiao Lu were pushing each other, Han Jin and Niu Dan had already Got the milk.

Seeing the two people pushing each other, Niudan ran over immediately without remembering that there was still milk. Han Jin carefully lifted the milk to the side of the steps first, making sure that it would not be affected. Then he rushed over.

If Han Jin hadn't done this, he would have definitely been beaten by Chen Nan when he went to fight and destroyed the milk eggs.

Liu Susu was quite surprised. She didn't expect Han Jin to be so thoughtful at such a young age.

Han Jin said with some embarrassment: "Auntie said it's wrong to waste food."

Oops!

Liu Susu was really pleasantly surprised. She hugged Han Jin directly and rubbed his head: "Xiao Jin is great! You just can't waste food at any time! Come on, I'll give you another star."

Han Cheng hurriedly came over: "Mom, what about me? What about me!"

"You don't have stars anymore, but to compensate you, mother can let you drink half a bowl of milk tea today."

Han Cheng thought about it and thought, that's okay .

Anyway, he wanted the stars in exchange for milk tea, "Deal!"

-

After struggling all morning, Liu Susu was already hungry. When she saw that it was almost eight o'clock, she decided to make a hearty breakfast and heat it up at noon. Can be eaten.

She originally planned to use the bones to stew soup, but now that the stove was built and could not be used, she thought of simply cooking a pot in the earthen stove. It wasn't the season for white radish yet, so Liu Susu simply cooked it with the last bit of soybeans and pork bones she brought last time, and then added some freshly picked green vegetables from the yard. The soup became particularly sweet and delicious.

After the meat on the bones is stewed until soft, just use corn flour and a few pancakes to stick to the side of the pot.

Han Lie was injured and had to stay at home to recuperate for the past few days. He could help her light the fire. Liu Susu thought for a while and said, "Do you know that kid named Xiaolu?"

She did not forget when Chen Nan mentioned this name today. Strange. Moreover, her own child had a fight with him. Although Liu Susu knew that it was a small fight between children and did not intend to pursue it, she had to be prepared in case Xiao Xiaolu's parents did not agree.

Han Lie paused in putting down the firewood, "I know him."

"Then he..."

"He is also the child of a martyr, just like Xiao Jinxiuxiu."

The spatula in his hand almost hit the tortilla, and Liu Susu was slightly startled: " He was also adopted?"

"Yes." Han Lie nodded, "But Xiaolu's luck is not as good as that of Xiaojin and Xiuxiu, and he did not meet a mother as good as you."

Normally, Liu Susu would have said that he He was making fun of himself, but at this moment it was obvious that Han Lie was serious.

She also wanted to ask what was going on, but Han Cheng ran in and exaggeratedly held his stomach and said that he was hungry and when would he have food to eat.

It was inconvenient for the child to talk about this. Liu Susu could only keep her doubts in her stomach for the first time. Only in the afternoon did she find out the whole story from Lu Lingzhi.

Lu Lingzhi came to make clothes with Liu Susu. It happened that Han Cheng and Han Jin had a fight today. The clothes were torn and they couldn't be worn even after patching them up. Liu Susu planned to make them a new suit.

After taking out the cloth, Lu Lingzhi said: "Is this for Xiaojin and the others? I heard that they had a fight with Xiaolu today."

Liu Susu nodded: "Sister-in-law knows?"

"This is not a strange thing, that kid Xiaolu You're out here causing trouble all day long." Lu Lingzhi said.

Liu Susu took out the cloth and drew the dimensions while saying, "Han Lie said Xiaolu was also the child of a martyr."

"Little Han himself may not be aware that Xiaolu is not the child of a martyr. His father died of a sudden illness while training, which is different from Xiao Jinxiuxiu."

Han Jin and Han Xiuxiu's father They all happened while performing tasks.

But this doesn't mean anything. The army takes the same care of these children. The reason why Xiaolu is not popular is because of his mother.

After his father passed away, the army asked his mother to pack her things and collect her pension and leave. However, her mother still wanted to stay in the military area and wanted to find another officer to marry.

She looked down on those with no class. She was married for the second time and had a child, so naturally she couldn't live up to the good ones. She just wanted to destroy other people's marriages, but of course she didn't succeed in the end. His mother was so angry that she ran away by herself, leaving a child on the road to be looked down upon.

Xiaolu's relatives on his father's side refused to have him, so his mother made it clear that she had dumped him, so she had no choice but to stay in the military area and look for someone to adopt him.

Nowadays, life is difficult for everyone. Everyone has given birth to too many children, and they can no longer take care of their own children. Who is willing to adopt other people's children, especially Xiaolu's mother has such a plan, and everyone hates Xiaolu. On.

Later, Master Zhong found two families to take Xiaolu in, but they broke up. The family he is staying in now is the third family. The man in the family is just a battalion commander, and the woman has children herself, mainly for the sake of pension. Only those who are willing to adopt Xiaolu.

"...But at most they just gave Xiaolu a place to live and didn't care about him at all. The character of Xiaolu's child is getting worse and worse. You can often hear about him fighting with others. At first, some people went to his adoptive parents' home to complain, but Before the man left, his adoptive father beat Xiaolu.

Xiaolu was not good, and his mother was too much, but his real father was a good man. He left so early, and everyone couldn't bear it. Later, they had no choice but to let their children see him. He just hid far away."

Lu Lingzhi paused and continued: "You just arrived and Han Lie was busy, so I forgot to tell you, so you didn't know and asked Xiao Cheng to confront him. After hearing this

, Liu Susu felt extremely complicated: "Does the Family Affairs Department not care if the battalion commander beats the child?"

Lu Lingzhi threaded the needle and waved her hand: "How to care? This is a family matter, and all I can do is give advice. ."

really.

The battalion commander didn't beat the children for no reason. Now it was Xiaolu who made a mistake. As a parent, he couldn't say anything wrong in disciplining his children. Whose child hasn't been beaten these days? It's just that the battalion commander's family is particularly irresponsible. They don't care about the roads on weekdays, and they only know how to beat people to solve them when they make mistakes.

"Anyway, Xiaoliu, you just need to keep your children away from the paths in the future." After Lu Lingzhi said this, he suddenly realized: "Where are your children? They went to Chen Nan's house?" "

No, they went to train with Han Lie." Liu Susu Bring attention back.

Today, he had a fight with Xiaolu. Han Cheng found that neither he nor Niudan could beat him. If Han Jin hadn't saved him, he would have been "dead". After eating, he would He was punched and kicked while holding the quilt on the bed.

Liu Susu asked him what he was doing, and Han Cheng panted and said: "Mom, I'm training. When I finish practicing, I won't be afraid no matter who I fight with in the future."

Liu Susu: "..."

With this training method, he Before you can even practice it, the quilt has been torn to the point of being useless.

Han Lie just finished washing the dishes and came over. After listening, he said: "Want to become more powerful? I will take you there."

Han Cheng's eyes lit up: "Really?"

Liu Susu was a little worried: "Your hands..."

"It's okay. , lead them to simple exercises without using their hands."

Liu Susu thought the same thing, these little kids Han Lie would probably be out of breath after running a few steps with them.

Not only Han Cheng wanted to go, but Han Jin also stood up. In fact, when he fought with Xiaolu today, he felt that he was not as powerful as Han Cheng said. If Xiaolu hadn't been exhausted by them and underestimated the enemy, he would have Maybe we can't win yet.

He also wanted to become stronger, otherwise he would not be able to protect his aunt and younger siblings in the future.

They all went, and Han Qian was embarrassed to say that he wouldn't go. When Han Lie was about to take the three little guys, Liu Susu said, "Let Xiuxiu go with you."

Han Cheng said in confusion: "Sister is Girls, do girls also need to practice?"

"Why can't girls practice? Girls are no different from boys. They can still protect themselves after practicing." Liu Susu looked at Han Xiuxiu, "Would you like to go? "

She wanted Han Xiuxiu to go because she was still worried about what happened in the book. Although the girl was not as strong as the man, she could learn a few tricks from Han Lie. Even if something happened in the future, Han Xiuxiu would be able to protect her. Own.

Han Xiuxiu thought for a moment: "I want to go!"

Her aunt was right. Not only did she have to protect herself, she would also protect her aunt in the future!

Just like that, the first and fourth children went out in a grand manner. As soon as they left, Liu Susu boiled the water so that they could take a shower when they came back sweaty from training.

Although Lu Lingzhi knew that Liu Susu was capable, she didn't agree with this when she heard this: "But will they always go out to fight in the future?"

Liu Susu smiled and said: "How could it be? Sister-in-law, whether a child can fight or not is not because of himself. It depends on your ability, and if you don't know anything and the adults are not around, won't you just be bullied in vain if something happens?"

Liu Susu disapproved of children taking action, but if something happened, they would always hit others. Better than getting hurt yourself.

Lu Lingzhi always felt that there was something wrong with what she said, but she couldn't say it. Just when she was about to say something, she suddenly heard a burst of noisy footsteps. She went out to take a look and found that Deputy Captain Cai was walking upstairs carrying a large bag of things. down. The thud of the foot was as if it was crushing the stairs.

"Xiao Cai..."

Lu Lingzhi said suddenly. Deputy Captain Cai thought she was going to ask him why he had to move so many things. Just when he was about to take this opportunity to accuse Liu Susu of what she had done, he suddenly heard her Said: "Be gentle, this staircase is broken. The logistics department will ask you to pay for the repair! It's not cheap."

Deputy Captain Cai: "..."

Sure enough, birds of a feather flock together, and Liu Susu's friends also They are all unreasonable!

He snorted coldly and walked away angrily.

Lu Lingzhi was completely confused: "What are you doing?"

Liu Susu didn't know. Could it be that Bai Jing was criticized by him that day and was about to move out in anger? Then this is too careless.

Just as she was thinking about it, Bai Jing came down from upstairs with a lot of things in her hands. While moving them to the car outside, she deliberately said loudly: "Lao Cai, when you go to the family department to hand over the keys later, , remember to ask them to check often, so that some people do not occupy the land of two families."

Hearing this, Lu Lingzhi was so angry that he didn't know what happened.

Why, when Xiao Liu didn't come, your family occupied Xiao Han's vegetable garden so he could borrow it if he didn't grow vegetables. Now that you have moved out, Xiao Liu hasn't even said that he wants to use your vegetable garden, so you are ready to report it. Already?

Lu Lingzhi rolled up her sleeves and was about to talk about them, but Liu Susu pulled her back. She smiled outside and said, "It's just right. When you go there later, let the people from the family department come and check the land." Is it poisonous or something? I'm afraid that some people's homes are not clean and even the vegetable fields are polluted."

When Bai Jing and Deputy Captain Cai heard this, they almost died of anger and opened their mouths to retort, saying that Liu Susu deliberately picked thing. But Lu Lingzhi happened to be sitting here at this moment, and she knew exactly who was causing trouble.

The two of them were so angry that they had nowhere to vent their anger, and in the end they could only drag their things away in despair.

After walking out of the courtyard gate, they heard Liu Susu say: "It seems that we are going to have a bowl of meat tonight to celebrate. We are finally clean!"

Bai and Cai said: "!!"

Damn!

Even more angry!

Seeing that the two of them were so angry that they almost couldn't stand still, Lu Lingzhi smiled and said: "Xiao Liu, you are really awesome. By the way, do you know why they want to move away?" "I

don't know, but it will be quiet after leaving. I can't wait to do it." ."

"That's right, the houses on this floor are just not good. You can live downstairs. You can hear the slightest movement of people upstairs. Living upstairs is difficult to get up and down. It's good for your family to live there." Lu Lingzhi sighed. road.

Liu Susu felt the same, but it probably wouldn't be quiet for long. After all, houses in the military area were always in demand.

She actually cooked meat that night, not to celebrate, but mainly because the weather was hot now and the meat could not be kept overnight. Liu Susu wanted to eat rice again, so she cut the meat she bought in the morning into small pieces and planned to make it. Eat braised pork.

In the past, they had only used rice to cook porridge. Except for Han Lie, the other children in the family did not know the magic power of white rice, which could make Liu Susu never forget it.

But today Liu Susu gritted her teeth and cooked a large pot of white rice. The rice cooked in the wood-fired earthen stove had crispy rice crackers next to the pot, and soft and glutinous rice in the middle.

Liu Susu left the crispy rice aside, lightly fried it in oil, and then added a little chili powder and cumin powder to make it a snack after the meal.

The rice in the middle is the highlight.

The braised pork uses fat and lean pork belly. After frying until the sugar color is achieved, season with a little seasoning and simmer over medium-low heat for a while. When the soup starts to "beep" with small bubbles, increase the heat to dry it out a little. .

Liu Susu deliberately left some extra soup, because the meat was only one kilogram, and it was not much to cut into pieces. Everyone could only enjoy it, but the soup was different. The soup was rich in soy sauce and had an attractive meat taste.