02 First time meeting

Începe de la început

Xiao Zhan blinked behind his eyeglasses, amazed at a pair of dark chocolate, fire pupils staring at him with a piercing unreadable expression.
"Why is that stranger looking at me like that?", he mumbled in his chin, feeling like in his cheek a hole would be drilled, any moment. He hid his sudden shyness behind a polite smile.

After ordering, the new customer asked the waitress about the restroom to wash his hands.

"The restroom is over there, lock the front door if you want some privacy, because there is only one urinal.
Oh, and sir, be careful with the sink faucet, it's broken!
Pull it only on the left side, don't pull it up or on the right!", the woman explained, but Xiao Zhan didn't get to hear the last words, being busy with answering a phone call on his way to the restroom.

After locking the restroom door, he could finally hear properly what the caller was talking.
"Yes, Ah-Ying , don't be mad at me for not telling you about my sudden getaway.
I'm sure that you'll be alright without me for these two weeks.
Try to understand that I really needed this.
I promise to make up to you after coming back.
No, don't worry, of course that I didn't forget about the balance sheet. I finished it yesterday already, you can go to my house and my friend Lan Hua will give you the hard disk, you'll find it on my bureau.
Who is Lan Hua?
Lan Hua is a nickname. His name is actually Lan Zhan, he is my childhood best friend. And I changed my house with his, for a two-week vacation.
He's a nice guy, I'm sure that you'll like him. maybe you'll take care of him for me so as to not let him get bored or something.
Okay, I will call him right now to tell him that you will come there....
SHIT!"

Xiao Zhan ended the call, cursing at what had just happened.

He couldn't restrain himself anymore, so he took a piss while talking on the phone, then he tried to open the sink faucet, pulling it up.
A strong water jet got his pants slit entirely soaked.

"SHIT!

SHIT!"

He wasted a whole paper napkins pack, but in vain.
And to make the whole situation even worse, somebody was knocking impatiently on the front locked door.
"Hey, open this damned door, if you don't want me to pee on the door like a dog.
Just how much time do you need to take a piss, dammit?!
It's been at least half an hour since you've entered, I can't wait for you anymore!"