Prologue - Part 2

Your eyes open up, but... you don't see anything you're familiar with... no hospital lights, no busy streets... nothing. Just a... multi-colored, endless void that extends... endlessly. You look around and suddenly, you spot someone familiar to you. And you've seen the latest movie to know that when he's involved... it's nothing good and he's probably gonna give you the scolding of a lifetime.

Y/N: "You

Y/N: "You... You're... Miguel O'Hara!"

Miguel: "Then you already know why you're here."

Y/N: "I... I'm guessing you--"

Miguel: "That's right. I found out about what happened. Apparently some tonto thought it would be okay to add an alternate route to a canon event and now, as if dealing with one anomanly wasn't enough, I have to deal with TWO of them... SEPARATELY!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I figured as much. So, why are you getting mad at me like this is my fault?"

Miguel: "Because... this is an alternate canon event."

Webb: "You should be aware that the universe extends and grows as time goes on and in this world... a new possibility as surfaced. The Peter Parker that once existed in this dimension is no more and in his stead... you have now become him."

Y/N: "You mean. The old Peter Parker is dead?!"

Miguel: "It wasn't supposed to go down like that. But apparently, according to this woman, interfering in this particular timeline would throw this alternate reality into chaos. The point is... you're now Peter Parker and you gotta look after this dimension."

Y/N: "That's an awful lot of info to process in one go."

Miguel: "Well, don't blame me! I didn't ask for this stupid timeline to get created, but the damn lady insisted that it would happen!"

Y/N: "Lady? What lady?"

???: "He's referring to me."

Suddenly, another figure appears and you recognize this beautiful young lady anywhere.