Chapter 1: First Impressions

Começar do início

Hongjoong opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted when the conference room door opened and revealed two more people. The three boy's turned around to see who they were.

They were both very tall, one of them had dark blue hair and the other had dark brown hair. They smiled and greeted eachother with handshakes.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Yunho." The tall boy said.

"I'm Mingi, nice to meet you all." The other boy said, making his way to a seat and yunho following along. When they both took a seat the door opened once again, revealing someone hongjoong didn't want to see.

Seonghwa entered the conference room, all attention on him. He stared hongjoong down like he was prey while he took a seat beside yeosang, propping his elbows up on the table and intertwining his fingers together.

He smirked when he noticed hongjoong slowly getting annoyed. He cleared his throat and fixed his red and blue jacket.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Seonghwa." He got up out of his seat to shake hands and greet them. One by one he shook hands with each of the boys until he finally got to hongjoong.

"Nice to meet you again...hongjoong." The older said, waiting for the other to shake his hand in return.

Hongjoong didn't give seonghwa one glance nor a hand shake or greeting. Hongjoong started tapping his foot rapidly out of annoyance, the sound of his shoe connecting with the floor, every tap making a small echo in the now deadly silent room.

Seonghwa slowly retracted his hand,shaking his head and sighed. "That's not how you greet someone, ya know, hongjoong-"

Hongjoong stood up from his seat and snapped his head towards the other."Seonghwa, I swear to god if you fuck with me today-"

"Or what? I haven't seen you in the ring for years after I humiliated you in front of thousands of people." Seonghwa said, giving the younger a sick smirk.

The argument was interrupted when another duo came into the conference room along with Manager Jin.

"Ok boys let's settle down, take our seats and talk about this contract." Manager Jin said, sitting in the black leather chair and taking out a contract along with a pen from his pocket.

"First of all, I would like to welcome you eight boys to the Rocky Gym Company! Some of you might've heard of me and some maybe not, my name is Manager Hwajin but you can call me Manager Jin." The eight boys nodded their heads in agreement, some glaring at eachother while he spoke.

Manager Jin felt the tension and the room, clearing his throat to get the boy's attention. "Here is the contract you are all going to be signing, please read this carefully and pass it around." He said, pushing the contract in the middle of the table.

The signatures went from Hongjoong all the way down to Jongho, as jongho picked up the pen and was about to start writing his signature, wooyoung suddenly got up and left the conference room.

Confused, yeosang watched as his partner left the room looking like he was angry at something. His first instinct was to turn and look at San and low and behold san slumped in his chair smirking as if what he planned to do worked.

"Quick question Manager Jin, so where will we be staying?" Yeosang asked. Just as he asked, wooyoung came back into the conference room, more tension filling the air.

"Ah yes! You all will be staying together in a big dorm, I pay for everything so no need to worry about the bills." Manager Jin said, giving a reassuring smile to the boy.

"That will be all for the meeting today, you all are now free to do whatever but just know that there will be cars coming to pick you all up soon so be prepared!" And with that Manager Jin got up and fixed his suit, walking out of the room.