Seeing that Shi Xi was so tired, Zhu Lin did not mention the blunder to Shi Xi.

Instead, Chu Yuan looked at Weibo and ate melon seeds the entire time.

After work, Chu Yuan asked, “You hired a bodyguard?”

Shi Xi nodded and said perfunctorily, “Yes.”

Chu Yuan commented, “He’s quite handsome.”

“He is quite handsome.” Shi Xi thought about Tian Hongyi’s face, then looked at Chu Yuan and said, “You’re even more handsome!”

Chu Yuan asked, “What do you want to eat today?”

Shi Xi asked, “Director Yan still wants to reimburse us? Why is he so generous?”

They had eaten five figures yesterday, and Director Yan’s face was dark today.

Chu Yuan could not help but laugh. “It’s my treat.”

Shi Xi stepped back half a wheel and said, “After a while. I’m a little tired today.”

After acting for a whole day, her face was about to stiffen.

Chu Yuan did not insist. “We’ll meet again when we have time.”

Zhu Lin hurriedly pushed Shi Xi away.

She was afraid that her female goose would be cheated away by others.

When they got into the car, it was still Tian Hongyi who carried Shi Xi into the car.

Zhu Lin whispered, “Brother Han, seriously, why didn’t you hire a female bodyguard?”

Tian Hongyi said, “Huh?”

Zhu Lin quickly explained, “I just thought that it would be more convenient to hire a female bodyguard.”

Tian Hongyi said inexplicably, “I am a woman.”

~

Chapter 307: Only Had 24 Hours Per Day

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

This time, it was Shi Xi and Zhu Lin’s turn to be surprised.

“You’re a woman?”

Tian Hongyi nodded and was a little confused. “Yeah, don’t I look like one?”

“From name to appearance, you don’t look like a woman at all!” Zhu Lin’s eyes widened.

Shi Xi did not say anything.

She had been hugged twice and felt that Xiao Tian’s chest was a little soft. She thought that the bodyguard had developed chest muscles.

She did not expect that it was really her chest.

She had been careless.

Xiao Tian scratched her head. “People often treat me as a boy. My parents also treat me as a boy. It’s fine.”

Zhu Lin mumbled, “How can it be fine?”

If she had known that Tian Hongyi was a woman, there would have been no need for this hot search!

Xiao Tian: “…Do you want to go back to the hotel now? Or do you want to eat?”

Shi Xi leaned against the back of her chair. “Let’s go straight back to the hotel. We’ll order takeout tonight.”

She didn’t want to move anymore.

After this blunder, Shi Xi’s reputation gradually improved.

On one hand, it was Shi Xi’s dedication to work. She didn’t have any complaints when she was injured while filming.