【𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. #1】

A/N: Hiii! This is officially one of my first written books, hope you like this story. This is a small uncanon story from Erased by Vallezx

 This is a small uncanon story from Erased by Vallezx ♡

                ╰┈➤ ༉‧₊˚. ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆ 𓇢𓆸

...Oh shit.

"[NAME]!! DODGE, DODGE!!" Penguin yelled at me before punching one of our enemy's minions in the face.

"Shitshitshitshitshit." I muttered under my breath as I jumped out of the beam's way. Where the hell was Law?! I landed in a spider man pose(the one where you put your one hand on the ground and land on your feet or knees yk yk) before grabbing my whip attached to the side
of my hip, striking the ground with it before running up to the enemy again.

We had decided to dock on some random island that I didn't even know existed to restock some shit because it's been a while since we had docked and we were running out of food and basic necessities.

Law decided to go by himself this time as the last time I went, I was nearly kidnapped. He made everyone but Bepo guard the submarine. The mink was sleeping on the deck of the Polar Tang, and it was a miracle that he wasn't awake yet, due to the commotion.

During the time Law's away, some random ass pirate decided that our ship would be a good one to steal because it was 'uNiQuE'. And so APPARENTLY, the guy had a goddamn laser beam. And he's a big time pirate too. I supposed he looked familiar but not really. He could have been from Impel down, but it's not THAT time yet.

Roger and Oden were watching close by, literally judging me when they said they aren't when I questioned them.

"Not bad, not bad. The dodging could use some work though." Roger nodded before laughing, Oden agreeing with him.

I sent a glare by their way to shut them up, but they didn't take the hint. "Oh, why am I stuck with these two." I dodged the guy's attack again, trying to knock that goddamn laser beam out of his hands. He was good though, I had to give it to him.

"Room."

Oh thank god. All of us looked up from our fights to try and spot Law, but we didn't see him. A small pebble was thrown at the guy I was fighting.

"Shambles!"

Law suddenly changed positions with the pebble with his katana unsheathed, slashing the man's laser beams cleanly.

"LAW!"

We yelled in happiness. Finally, this shit will be over.

"TRAFAGAR LAW!" The guy's face paled as Law suddenly appeared. His face was priceless.

"Pftt- HIS FACE-" I giggled, slapping my hand over my mouth to muffle the laughing. Ikkaku slapped my head upside after seeing my reaction. "NOW ISN'T THE TIME!"