Part 2

4 more baby bones had now formed. Sync, whose father was Fresh, Romer, whose father was Ink, Basta, whose father was Reaper, and Blu Pixel, whose father was Blue. He put the four in the nursery.

Paperjam, Tenpatch, and Rem were curious about their new younger siblings. He learned Sync had a parasite form with his soul in his parasite. He knitted some dolls of each of their fathers to give them. Maybe one day he would introduce them to their fathers, but not till they were a lot older.

Sync and Romer enjoyed colorful things, Blu Pixel loved a blue blocky rabbit plush, and Basta enjoyed dark colors. Paperjam, Tenpatch, and Rem would mostly play together since their siblings were really young. Pixel came and dropped of chocolates, toys, and food. She cooed over the new baby bones and played with the older ones.

Around another year later, Extinction(Error x Reaper), Colour(Ink x Error), and Blackhole(Error x Outer) were formed. Error had moved all the older baby bones into their own rooms so those three had the nursery to themselves. Blackhole loved hearing about space. Colour enjoyed stories on talking animals. Extinction was an interesting baby and because his mouth had stitching, he was mute. Error began teaching all his kids sign language so they could communicate with Extinction.