TEN. did the world stop spinnin' or did i?

     ALL OF the Calflin's had a a job

     ALL OF the Calflin's had a a job. Summer was an intern at a tech company under the employment of her medical physicians job, Sawyer helped out at a local farmers market, Ryder coached little league baseball, River help coach a youths volleyball and cheer team, and Sierra worked at a local dinner part-time.

And this night she just so happened to be a work when the wretched smell of weed filled her nose.

She turned towards the smell and found Cole and Dylan entering and laughing to themselves.

And though she didn't really want to serve them, they had been sat at her table so she had no other choice but to approach them with menus and ask what they had wanted.

Yet, all they wanted was two drinks and for an hour or so, they sat there playing paper football with a small ball of paper from their straw trash and they were loud. Like, disturbing costumers and having complaints loud.

So, Sierra brushed her hair behind her ear and approached the table, a small smile on her face.

"Guys, we don't mind having you here, but can you keep the volume down?"

Cole turned towards her, his hands cupping his mouth. "I'm sorry."

Dylan chuckled. "Gotta go. Ruby just hit me up and, well, booty calls."

"Well, you wanna hang tomorrow?" Cole asked.

"Uh, TBD. Let's just see how late of a night I have, if you know what I mean."

Sierra scoffed, turning around to clean the table beside them, but she turned back, seeing the two standing and missing their handshake completely.

Sierra tuned back as Cole sat down and the boy looked up at her, a sheepish smile on his face.

"You didn't hear this from me, but we've been..."

Sierra smiled. "Could've fooled me."

"You know what I like about you, Sierra?"

She sighed, wiping her hands on her apron and sat across from Cole. "No, tell me."

"You don't judge me."