Disappointing

Depuis le début

"I suppose this is where we part ways."

"..."

While walking with Kaede this morning we were swarmed by a couple of seniors who seemed to have a thing for her. They started interrogating me asking who I was to her, my name and things of that nature. I assume they didn't know I was her brother as we don't particularly look alike and she hadn't mentioned me.

"Ah I found you Sajou-chi!"

Ashida?

"Rin-senpai was looking for you! Did you do something bad??"

"No I didn't, I don't know what she could be looking for me for."

"Well forget about that then, come on! She's waitin."

Walking through the hallways I could see the woman in question waiting for me. Of course, she was also gathering attention.

"Hey, I thought you wouldn't come to the morning assembly."

"Good morning Shinomiya-senpai."

"Ah yes good morning Sajou-kun."

"So did you perhaps need me for something?"

"Yes indeed I did, lunch break, Guidance room, me and you, I'll be waiting."

"Alright then."

While I don't know the reason why Shinomiya-senpai was looking for me, I assume she wanted to continue the conversation from where we left off yesterday. Shinomiya-senpai, passed by me while smiling. Inatomi-senpai followed behind her, while shaking the red ribbon she used. With a very apologetic face, she looked at me, but in the end we didn't exchange a single word.

"Wataru you bastard!" I turn to my left to see Yamazaki glaring at me for some reason.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't 'What's wrong?' me! Since when did you know THE Rin Shinomiya-senpai?"

"Oh, I met her a few days ago, why?"

"Dude do you not know how popular she is!? Can you put in a good word for me? Please..pretty please?"

"...Sure."

'I am definitely not doing that.'

.

.

.

I've been thinking about doing an extracurricular activity as of late. This is mainly due to the monotony of school life considering I already know everything, but also due to my lack of friends besides Yamazaki and Ashida. While any sport club is a definite no, I'm not sure what I should get into. There is a music club in this school that's supposed to have a large variety of instruments, and they also give vocal lessons. 'Perhaps I should make use of my skill and also grow accustomed to using different tones?'

.

.

.

.

Midterms should be in a few days so It's unavoidable that I'll draw attention to myself, however the question is how well should I do on them? If I score perfectly in every exam people may accuse me of cheating and I'd also serve to worsen my already bad reputation. On the other hand, If I were to score 90s in a few subjects and mid 80s in others I should avoid too much attention. That would also make it far easier for me to score perfectly on the end of terms. 'Not that I want to though, that would just place expectations on me from the staff.'

I've also been looking into different hairstyles, while my current hairstyle isn't particularly bad, I wouldn't go so far to call it good either. I'll hold off on changing my hairstyle until a few more weeks though, It should pair nicely with my loss of face fat.