A Day At The Bakery

Maxime p.ov

" Mom dad am off to the bakery see you guys tonight " I say and grab my car keys and leave for the bakery.

When I arrive at the bakery I change into my chef jacket and finish up the orders that will be picked up today , and then I start on the cookies and macarons for the case . when I have filled all the displays I make myself a hot chocolate and start on new orders .

When the cakes are in the oven I make some more cupcakes and then I slowly start cleaning up " Maxime do you have any oreo cookies that are going really fast today ?" Asks Carla to me and I nod my head and give her 2 whole trays full of oreo cookies and then I make those too.

By the way Carla is Arthur Leclerc's girlfriend and she was in the neighborhood we had a conversation and after that I hired her right away and she is there all weekend when I work for my dad at a grand prix .

After we cleaned up everything and divided some things we go home.

Geri p.o.v

When I am almost done with dinner , I hear a car pull up and look out the window that maxime is home again " Hello guys I am home again and have some goodies with me " She says as she puts the box on the table and then we start eating .

" I made something nice for you " Says blue bell to maxime and gives her a bracelet and fastens it .

" By the way I have a day off tomorrow so ladies can get our nails done " Suggests maxime and we nod like this and after dinner maxime helps us clean up " Where are we going next weekend " It's the first race of the season so Bahrain" says my father to me and I nod

And then my father asks me "Do you want to put monty to bed?" "Sure I will" I say to my dad and get him in my arms and walk upstairs with him in my arms and put him in his cot.

and then I walk back downstairs where I watch another movie with my parents and then I also go to bed, but I can't sleep so I'm already packing my suitcase for Bahrain so we can leave tomorrow night like this.

"I'm going to bed too see you guys tomorrow" I say and walk upstairs

"Good night sweetheart" says my mother

When I am upstairs I jump in the shower and put on a sweater that is way too big and I lie in bed and watch some gossip girl after the 3rd episode I fall asleep

Next morning I feel something crawling on my body and see monty and lift him up and put him under the blanket with me and I hear my mother run into the room "Where is monty?" she asks me and I say "Here with me" I say again and then she takes him and I change in Somthing comfortabel.