NOTICE

THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE !!!!

OK Hello my dear readers. How are yall? I know some of you might be angry on me as I have stopped updating Nartaki.

The problem I'm facing is that the book has reached 1.44k reads and the votes are only 124.

Now this one question is for my genuine readers,
Do you really think that I will feel like updating leave updating but will I even feel like writing the book.
All I need right now I some motivation and some support from you guys and still I'm not getting any outputs from you ppl.
Kya hi bola hai apko karne ke liye? Sirf doo cheeze hai
1. Vote
2. Follow me on instagram
People this is my genuine request if you guys are liking my story then go and FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.
WHAT IS THE ISSUE IN VOTING, FOLLOWING AND SHARING THE BOOK GUYS.
I finally just wanted to tell you all that I'm going on a break and I don't know how long it will be.
But you guys don't have to be worried, as I have promised that the next part (smut included) of Nartaki will be posted tmrw, I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE.
That will be the last update until the book readers are actually interested in the book.

Guys don't come looking for smut only in the book. It's a goddamn book, and read it of you actually like it not for the sake of reading smuts.

I never wanted to be so harsh with my choice of words but frankly I'm done.

Yeah so that's all. Tmrw will be the last update of Nartaki and I don't know when I will be continuing it again.

Ek baat batana. Aise book ke chapters ke beech ek bada notice dekhna tumsab ko Acha lagta hai kya?

Anyways, it's all in your hands now. I need support Jo sirf tum log kar sakte ho. Baki you all are smart enough to understand.

SejalRokade my most regular and genuine reader not cuz she votes for all the chapter but cuz she is one of my motivation currently. 

Many of you are supportive and I love you all for this, but this reader is my most active reader and I'm thankfull of her.

This will be the final goodbye for idk till what time.

My instagram I'd_kaya_writes

Next update of Nartaki will be tmrw.

♥︎ KayaWrites1 signing off ~