"Eh?! What, you got a thing for bad boys, or somethin,' Himiko?!" Miu asked. Himiko shook her head.

   "Not bad boys...just Kokichi," she said.

   "Yeah, Kokichi can't be a bad boy, anyway," Miu said. "In order to be a bad boy, you gotta have a big dick...or a dick, period!" But, Himiko wasn't listening. She kept gazing longingly at Kokichi. "Ugh...if you wanna talk to him so badly, just do it!"

   "I can't!" Himiko replied, looking to Miu in horror. "You don't just talk to a boy you like! If you do, he'll find out you like him, and then he'll start ignoring you and stuff!"

   "Well, you can't just sit around gawkin' at him all day!" Miu said. 

   "At this point, it's the only thing I can do," Himiko sighed sadly. 

   "Jeez, ya got no tits or balls!" Miu scoffed. "So, what, you're never gonna talk to him?! What's the point in havin' a crush on him if you're not even gonna talk to him or blow him?!"

    "Just admiring him from afar is enough for me," Himiko said, though she wanted more than that. Miu rolled her eyes.

   "That's pathetic!" she said. "I didn't think you were that much of a pussy!" Himiko turned to glare at her. Suddenly, Kaede came back into the room, sighing disapprovingly. In her hand was the magnet that Kokichi had been wielding at Keebo. Himiko stood up and clasped her hands together with anticipation.

   "Nyeh! Kaede! W-What did he say?!" she asked. "D-Did he happen to mention me?!" Kaede raised her brow at Himiko.

   "Um...nooo? Why would he mention you?" she asked. Himiko's shoulders slumped.

   "Just wishful thinking," she mumbled, hanging her head. Kaede tilted her head and gave Himiko a sympathetic smile. 

   "Well, he didn't mention you, but I actually did see his eyes look in your guys' direction," she said. Himiko gasped. 

   "Y-you mean...he saw me?!" she whisper-screamed. 

   "Hmhmhm...it's possible," Kaede chuckled. "After he looked, I saw him smile a little." 

   "I bet he was gettin' a sneak peek at the twins!" Miu said. Kaede frowned in annoyance at her. 

   "Anyway..." she muttered, rolling her eyes. Suddenly, Kokichi waltzed right into the room with his hands behind his head. Himiko's heart stopped, and she became paralyzed with nervousness.

   "Kaedeeee...you still have my magnet!" Kokichi sang with a cheeky grin. Miu shot a brief smirk at Himiko. Kaede crossed her arms at Kokichi.

   "I'm not giving it back to you," she said. "I don't trust you with it."