𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Începe de la început

I walked towards my window, with the intention of chasing the bird away. But as I saw the blue bird I noticed a letter in his mouth. I opened the window with a frown on my face. Carefully I grabbed the letter, the bird immediately flew away as I held the letter. Sitting back on my bed, I opened the letter.

As I began to read the elegant written words, my eyes widened. The letter was from professor Lanchester and he told me that the deer was in the hospital wing and if I want I could visit it. Immediately, I changed my clothes and brushed my hair.

Before I left I wrote a note to my friends and told them that I was gone for a walk

After twenty minutes of searching, I finally found the room. For another two minutes I stood in front of the door, not knowing if I should knock or just enter. Then I decided to knock. "Come in." I heard the deep voice of my professor. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and entered the room. "Good morning, professor." I greeted while closing the door behind me. The deer I found yesterday had a bandage around its injury and was laying on a treatment table.

I sat down on a chair and carefully stroked the deer. "Will it heal ? " I inquired and looked at my professor.

"It is a she and yes. But there is another reason why you should come here." I tilted my head confused in confusion. "You said you heard a voice."

I spoke, "Nature voice. We should listen to it, that was the assignment."

"Well with nature's voice it was actually meant to listen to your gut feeling." I blinked more times. So it wasn't nature's voice I heard? And thank you Professor Palladium for that assignment. "What was it then that I heard?" I questioned.

His gaze never left mine as he started speaking, "I hoped you could tell me. You know something, do you?" Should I tell him about my hearing? I mean I was here to learn more about my power, every book I read didn't help, maybe he could. And he was also a teacher so what was the problem by telling this to him?

I cleared my throat, "I was born with a perfect pitch. And since I was a child I heard strange noises and voices. My doctor said I am imagining it but I don't think I am. Sometimes when I sleep, I can also hear them." I put my gaze on his face again. He had his gloved hand under his chin as he thought.

The black haired man leaned back in his chair. "So I assume you hear supernatural voices , what kind of power do you have, maybe it's the reason you hear these voices." Embarrassed, I scratched the back of my head.

"That's the thing, I don't know what my powers are." I thought he would be surprised or shocked but he showed no emotions. He must be a robot.

He cleared his throat and looked at something behind me. "If I remember it right, you have to cook today." My eyes widened as he remembered me. "Aah I forgot." I stood up and stroked the deer as a goodbye and ran out of the room.