56. Arrival of Ajmer king

Start bij het begin

She pouted when he refused to take but nevertheless, placed the poster on the table nearby.

Ruhaa " chalti hu "

He just hmmed and she sighed, she didn't say anything further and turned to leave but stopped in her tracks when he said,

Rivaan " dyaan rakiye aapka.. Aap humari ranisa hai, ek kharich bhi nahi hona dena aapko.. Sambhalke rehna "

She smiled widely hearing him as her heart was beating very fast, she nodded and walked away after saying " aap bhi ".

He placed his feather down and leaned back on his chair, from the moment she stepped in , his heart was racing at high speed and he doesn't know why, when she spoke, he felt the entire sound around him went silent and only her voice reached his ears which was soothing to him. 

He fight his own urge to not open the poster, he decided he will not let her break his demeanor, he took the poster and placed them in his almirahe without opening it. 

Sadly, if he would have opened it, he would have known her heart! 

Ruhanika entered her room and she was flying in happiness.  ...

Ruha " daiiii maaa... He spoke to me.. He called me his ranisaa... Daiii maa I m so happy "

Her happiness somehow brough tears in daii maa eyes who saw what she went through before few months hearing about his marriage.  She wiped her tears and held ruhanika who was twirling around 

Daii maa " So we should also call our rajkumari as rivaan ji ranisaa "

Ruhanika nodded no blushing " voh bas, he can call me that.. Not everyone. I am only his ranisaaa "

Daii maa gasped and held her hands
" So now your Ranasa came , you are objecting daii maa , see you changed after wedding fixed "

Ruha made a crying face with pout
" daii maa.. Don't tease me naaa ", making daiimaa laugh and they resume thier packing. 

The rajkot family left by the early evening to their kingdom after bidding bye to everyone.

The next day,

The royal court room was filled with both the families as Karan told them the news about the arrival of ajmer king soon. 

Rajkwanshi " So it means he knew it was dheeraj and we were searching for him, he would surrender him to us"

Rivaan " King Prithviraj is not a easy person to let go of opportunities from his hand. He would demand something in return for sure "

Aliyar "and if my guesses are right, I know what he would.. " his eyes moved to Karan who was also thinking.  He looked at teju whose eyes were filled with confusion. 

Rajwanshi " and we would never do that.  We will fight but won't accept his stupid demands" he said firmly knowing what was aliyar implying on and that was a sigh of relief to aliyar. 

Karan " Let's c papa, in three days we will meet him and we will know what he wants to give that rotten fruit in his dungeon to us "

Everyone nodded and they talked about few more things.

The same afternoon, the Mahaleshwar Royal family departed from kaleshwar and started their journey towards mahaleshwar. 

.....................................................................

New moon day, 

Karan was thrilled to meet the Ajmer king , he was restless and teju sighed, he was walking to and fro in their room.