Then he looks back at me as I briefly glance to the side and cross my arms.

"Hmm, I have my doubts" he says.

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us"

"But I don't" he says, which I mean..fair enough.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie said trying to be enthusiastic.

"Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things" Vaggie said and pointed at the egg boiz who were on top of the crate, two of them having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof.

I sucked air in through my teeth at the sight as Vaggie yelled in frustration "Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?" She pointed at the roof.

"What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!" Pentious said hugging them.

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie said her arms crossed.

Pentious narrowed his eyes slowly replying with a hesitant "Yes"

"Then no more eggs" Vaggie said sternly.

Pentious teared up and let go of his eggs before saying, "All right, eggies. You've got to go. I *sobs* can't keep you anymore!" He said putting a hand to his forehead dramatically.

"Okay, boss" the Egg Boiz said seeming very okay with this.

Vaggie began wheeling Pentious' parts away and the Egg Boiz began following her.

"No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!"

Pentious began crying so I awkwardly patted his shoulder while Charlie did the same. I then stopped and went to go follow Vaggie.

~×~×~×~×~

Me and Vaggie went to Alastor's office room which...was part forest now?

"Alastor!" Vaggie said catching his attention as he was about to stuff more deer carcass into his mouth.

Alastor looks surprised for a second and his eyes go from the deer carcass on the table to Vaggie.

"Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast" he said as his carcass piece dripped gray rancid smelling liquid.

"Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them" she said as the eggs slapped eachother, stood around or yawned.

Alastor threw his fork and knife and stood up making his microphone appear, "Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!" He walked over to where me and Vaggie were standing.

"Humanely!" Vaggie clarified already knowing his intentions.

"Hmm. Well, that's a lot less hot" Alastor said turning his head around briefly as his eyes glow red and an x appears on his forehead, "but I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today" he says turning back around looking like he normally does and walks out of the room.

"Great!" Vaggie gave him a thumbs up until her gaze fell on the deer carcass on the table, "That looks disgusting"

"Uh-huh" I mused my face scrunching in disgust as I put a hand on Vaggies shoulder and lightly dragged her out of the room and using my free hand to close the door.

~×~×~×~×~

Me and the other hotel residents, minus Alastor, where in the hotels foyer sitting on the couch with the exception of Charlie and Vaggie standing in front of a crappy stage with a banner that read "Trusting 101"