🌸Facts About Mix: Part I (Jade)🌸

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hair Color
Like other band members, she also dyes her hair. The Little Mix band members have tried almost all colors till now.
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown.”

Eye Color
Light Brown

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Distinctive Features
• Often wears a bow on her head

Measurements
32-23-32 in or 81-59-81 cm

Dress Size
4 (US) or 36 (EU)

Shoe Size
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)

Brand Endorsements
Little Mix girls have endorsed the brand Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL. They always keep changing their hair colors using the hair dye of this company.

Best Known For
Being a member of the British girl band “Little Mix”. The other members are Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson (who left the band in 2020), Jenna Collins and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.

First Album
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012, through Simon Cowell‘s Syco music. The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.

First TV Show
She appeared in The X Factor in 2008 as herself (contestant).

Personal Trainer
The band members often work with a personal trainer to get fitter. Jade tries to eat fruits and veggies every day all the healthy stuff. But, if she eats some chocolates or some unhealthy food, she does not feel bad about it. She always makes sure that she keeps her body hydrated all the time by drinking lots of water.

Dancing is the real workout of Little Mix ladies. Whenever Jade is at home, she goes to the gym nearby her house to stay in shape.

Jade Thirlwall Favorite Things
• Food – Lasagne, biscuits
• Color – Purple, Teal
• Movies – Disney movies, PS I Love U (2007), Seven Pounds (2008)
• Musicians – Amy Winehouse, anyone Motown
• Albums – Back to Black (By Amy Winehouse), I Am Sasha Fierce (By Beyoncé Knowles), Sigh No More (By Mumford & Sons), Songs any Motown or musical song, To Know Him Is To Love Him (By Amy Winehouse)

JADE THIRLWALL:
• Her middle name is Amelia

• Jade's Vocal Type is "Light- Lyric Soprano"

• She is born on 26th of December 1992

• She is 1.60m tall

• She's a brunette.

• She supports LGBT.

• She's straight.

• Her networth is $5 million.

• Jade is a patron for the charity Cancer Connections.

• Another nickname is for her is Edna.

• She had anorexia.

• She had fear of clowns.

• She has 4.6 million followers on Instagram.

• At the age of 16, she started performing in clubs and pubs.

• Jade confessed to a weird addiction - boxes. If she has something, she has to put it in a box!

• Jade used to have a pet beetle called Barry.

• Her favorite food is Lasagne and biscuits.

• Jade is addicted to biscuits.

• Her favorite colors are purple and teal.

• She and Little Mix were nominated for the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards for Band of the Year. They won the award in 2014.

• Her birth sign is Capricorn (the sign of the Fish-Goat hybrid) which is also the tenth sign of the zodiac.

• She has a peanut allergy.

• Her favorite color are teal, gold and anything sparkly.

• Jade has a tattoo on her spine.

• One of her best friends is 2009 X Factor winner Joe McElderry.

• Jade cannot whistle.

• Her favorite celebrity is Diana Ross.

• She listed popstar and singer Cheryl Cole as one of her greatest idols.

• She was head girl at her school.

• She grew up in South Shields.

• Her Chinese astrology sign is 1992 Monkey.

• Jade shares her zodiac sign with her Little Mix bandmate and best friend Jenna Collins.

• She got into singing by listening to Motown and musicals.

• Jade believed that her Mum was Diana Ross.

• She was 12 when she had her first kiss.

• Her style inspiration are geeky boys in general such as Labrinth, Arcus Collins and Paloma Faith.

• She used to get called Pickle because of her being and the anyone can keep me in a pickle jar.

• She likes to listen to Motown or Amy Winehouse.

• Jade's got a soft spot for Disney films.

• She auditioned for season five of X Factor in 2008 with The Beatles' song, "I Want to Hold Your Hand," but was not selected.

• She was raised by her parents, James Thirlwall and Norma Badwi, has a brother named Karl, and dated Sam Craske from the dance band Diversity in 2013.

• Her favorite movies are Disney, PS I Love U and Seven Pounds.

• From the age of three to fifteen, Jade attended Steps Dance and Fitness.

• Her favorite songs and albums are 'Back to Black', 'I Am Sasha Fierce' or 'Sigh No More' by Mumford and Sons. Any Motown or musical song, or 'To Know Him Is To Love Him' cover by Amy Winehouse.

• The best of advice Jade has given was "To not to be selfish and to remember there are two people in a relationship."

• Her ideal boyfriend must buy her lots of presents, take her to Disney Land Paris and get her biscuits.

• Jade looks for a boy with swag, snapbacks and tattoos especially on first date.

• Jade is dating Jed Elliott as of January 2016.
• Jed said it was love at first sight.

• If Jade had the voice of any singer, she would want it to be like Stevie Wonder.

• She once spent $1500 on a shopping spree.

• Her pet peeves are eating with an open mouth and grinding teeth in sleep.

• Leigh-Anne and Jesy play loud music in the morning to wake her up.

• All the members of Little Mix agree that Jade is the biggest geek.

• If Jade could be any princess from Disney's movies she would be Jasmine from Aladdin.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●