Y/n: (shocked) Friendship? Fun? But... I don't know them that well! I'm a journalist, not a fan!

Boss: Don't worry, Y/n. It's not scripted. It's all based on your genuine feelings and interactions. And I'm sure you'll get along with them, right? They are very nice and friendly. (he smiles)

Y/n: (blushes) Well... yes, they are. But...

Boss: No buts, Y/n. You have to do this show. It's a great opportunity for you and for the magazine. Think of all the exclusive stories you'll get. And who knows, maybe you'll learn something new about BTS. (he winks at her)

Y/n: (rolls her eyes) You're impossible, boss. You know I'm a professional journalist, not a fangirl. And I don't need to learn anything new about BTS. (she lies)

Boss: Well, you should. Because they are amazing. And they have a lot to teach you. (he says sincerely)

Y/n: (curious) What do you mean?

Boss: You'll see. You'll see soon enough. (he smiles) Now, go pack your bags. You're leaving tomorrow morning. BTS is waiting for you. (he says goodbye)

Y/n:  What have I gotten myself into?

NEXT DAY 

Y/n and BTS took a flight to Jeju island. They reached a villa and Y/n went shopping for the dinner.

Y/n: (enters the villa with shopping bags) Hello, boys! I'm back!

BTS: (run towards her) Hello, Y/n! What did you buy?

Y/n: (smiles) Lots of good things! Fruits, vegetables, cheese, bread, chocolate, chips, drinks...

Jin: (takes a bag) Wow, you thought of everything! Thank you, Y/n! You are an angel!

Y/n: (blushes) Oh, it's nothing. It's normal.

Jungkook: (takes another bag) Let me help you. (he says coldly)

Y/n: (looks him in the eyes) Thank you, Jungkook.(says shyly)

Jimin: Well, what do we do now? Do we play a game?

Suga: (yawns) I'm going to take a nap.

RM: (laughs) You're always tired, you.

Suga: (shrugs) That's life.

J-Hope: (jumps) I want to dance!

V: (follows him) Me too!

Jin: (suggests) How about we do a karaoke?

Jimin: (claps) Good idea!

RM: (approves) Yeah, that can be fun.

Y/n : (looks at Jungkook) Do you want to sing with me, Jungkook? 

Jungkook: No , thanks.  I prefer to sing with someone else. (he says meanly)

Y/n: (lowered eyes) Ok.  If you want. (she says with a sad tone)

BTS: (look at them) ...

Jimin : Me, I want to sing with you, Y/n.  Show me your voice. 

Y/n : (with a smile) Okay. Let's go !

BTS and Y/n  sing together, they play video games and the eat the dinner  and they talk a lot.  They had a good time together. 

Time skip 

Y/n went to the kitchen to drink some water. She heard a phone vibrate. She looked and recognized Jungkook's phone. She didn't want to look, but her curiosity got the better of her. She looked and somehow she managed to unlock it. Y/n found this conversation on Jungkook's phone.

 Y/n found this conversation on Jungkook's phone

Which secret were they talking about? Did Jungkook love her? Why couldn't he tell anyone? These questions were spinning in Y/n's head. She wanted to know the truth. She knew that Jungkook had hidden something. But what? Suddenly,  she heard someone's voice behind her back.

??? : What are you doing?

She turned around and saw Jungkook looking very angry. He looked at his phone in Y/n's hands. Y/n didn't say a word. Jungkook moved closer to her and snatched the phone from her hands. 

Jungkook :(shouted) I SAID, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? !!!