Chap 33- The Pre-War Gift

Začať od začiatku

"Aaannhhhh..Yuvraj..dont.."

He sucked my skin harshly and bit it slightly and licked the mark he just prized. 

"AAAAAaaaaannnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh"

I moaned loudly in pleasure when I felt him biting my erected  nipple through my blouse and his thigh pressing against my crown. That was it. Wetness leaked through me and my arched body relaxed. I heard him chuckle and felt the pad of my thumb brushing over my lower lip.

"A small sensitive body you have.. That was quick.."

I smiled with my eyes closed and felt him kissing my eyes lightly. He got off me and picked up my half asleep body holding my waist.

"Shubh Prabhat meri jaan.."   ("Good morning my dear..")

"Kya sundar prabhat diya aapne mujhe.. puri zindagi yaad rakhungi.."   ("What a morning you gave me.. I remember it all my life..")

I said teasingly. I felt him coming near my ear and mutter,

"Yah to bas shuruaat ka shubh aarambh tha, ab aage aage dekhiye agar aapki gala kharab na hui to.."   ("This was just the auspicious inauguration of the beginning, Now see what succeeds this, Lets see if your voice doesn't break.")

I felt a nervous shiver run through my spine and heat crept up to my cheeks. Compared to his big frame I was very small. I reached his chest when I stood. His palm could cover the whole of my face. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if he ever looses his control. I didn't even know what would happen if he took me completely. My thoughts were interrupted by him.

"Now.. we have time till breakfast.. lets go take a bath.."

"To.. Together.."

I shakily said, my thoughts were blurring my mind. The thoughts of me getting naked under him and him slamming into me was was already stealing my breath.

"Yes... what else.. I have already seen the whole of you.."

"No I won't ... I'll not go naked in front of you.."

"You better be obedient now Noor.."

He said in an authoritative voice and I looked into his eyes. They looked as if it'll devour me alive. It made me feel, I was the prey being sacrificed to him. Yet somewhere I felt safe and a sense of comfort travelled through me when He raked his hand through my hair. He opened my hair tie and raked his hands through it. He clicked his tongue when his hands stopped at a knot in my hair. He, with full concentration yet gentleness freed my hair of knots and a few minutes passed with him and my hair.

"AAAA..I give up.."

I chuckled when He looked at me with frustration. He had successfully knotted my hair further. 

"Let it be.."

"Lets go then.. for a bath.."

I blushed again and fisted my hand on my skirt. I was unable to say anything and I just nodded my head.

Wrapping a shawl around we reached the river shielded from the view of others. A small group of maids followed us with towels and clothes. Folding the clothes, they kept it on the dewed grass when I felt him saying,

"EKAANT"  ("Privacy")

I shuddered listening to his loud voice. I mind clouded with the upcoming possibilities. I saw him opening his upper and entering the water. He was already wearing a dark peach cotton lower unlike the silk ones he wears in the palace. His hair was open and were flying due to the cold winds. I noticed there was growth in his beard and hair. The hair which just reached his shoulders before were almost touching it now. The sun was red against the horizon. It wasn't fully risen yet. The chirping of the birds had started becoming audible when I heard him,