Great Expectations

"Sooo, guess what?" Anastasia asked Alex when he got out of the shower.

"What? Is it good or bad?"

"Well, good. Today is Phil and Claire's anniversary." She smiled. "I didn't think they were gonna last if I'm being honest." She said with a small laugh.

"Woah. I forgot about that. Do you know what she's gonna give him? Phil came to me and asked me for some ideas that Claire wanted."

"Really? I never thought that Phil could come to you for help." She said shrugging her shoulders making Alex nod in agreement.

"Let's be honest, Phil is a good guy but he's just not the smartest

"Let's be honest, Phil is a good guy but he's just not the smartest. When he came to me for help I felt very good."

"I'm honestly waiting for what Claire is going to give him. She's not the best at giving gifts." She made a face. "One time she gifted me for Christmas breast pumps. She told me that maybe looking at those could make me have babies." She grimaced.

"Oh... so that's where you got that.. I thought you were pregnant but didn't want me to find out yet." He looked at her with furrowed brows making her widen her eyes.

"WHAT?"

"Also, she called me and said that the kids were going to be at dad's house and Gloria called and asked me if we wanted to have a sleepover with them." Stassie said excitedly making Alexander melt with a chuckle.

"Of course, honey." He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Whatever you want. I'm actually gonna bring my cards and some new airplane stuff to show Jay."

"You are the best. That's why my dad loves you. And I love you." She said turning around and giving him a peck in his cheek then to his lips.

"I love you too" he sighs contently. "I can't wait to call you my wife."

"And... I can't wait to call you my husband."