As the swarm of students bombarded Alexia with questions about her ancient magic, she gracefully excused herself from the crowd. Hermione observed her friend's departure, wondering how Alexia would handle the newfound attention.

Amidst the bustling Hogwarts corridors, Hermione's attention was diverted when she noticed Emily approaching Alexia. The two friends disappeared around the corner, leaving Hermione alone with her thoughts. The unresolved tension lingered, making Hermione ponder the nature of Alexia's recent encounters and whether they played a role in the strain between them.

In the bustling school day, secrets, tensions, and newfound revelations swirled through the halls of Hogwarts, each student grappling with their own challenges and mysteries. 

In the aftermath of the Daily Prophet's coverage, days passed in a strained atmosphere at Hogwarts. The quartet's friendship, once unbreakable, now faced its severest test. Hermione and Alexia, both too stubborn to extend an olive branch, avoided each other like the plague. Harry, Ron, and Alexia found themselves in an uncomfortable silence, each nursing their own grievances.

The cloud of suspicion hung heavy over Harry as the majority of Hogwarts students believed he had intentionally put his name in the Goblet of Fire. The whispers and stares in the corridors only intensified the pressure on him. Alexia, too, felt the weight of attention as the wielder of the ancient magic, with curious eyes following her every move.

In the hallowed halls of Transfiguration, where the air was charged with the mysteries of magic, Alexia sat beside Harry, attempting to focus on Professor McGonagall's teachings. However, an incessant whispering disrupted the sanctity of the classroom, a persistent voice seeking answers about Alexia's Ancient Magic.

Patient at first, Alexia tried to ignore the prying inquiries, her attention shifting between the lesson and the unwelcome disturbance. But as the persistent whispers persisted, irritation surged through her like a wave, breaking the fragile calm.

Finally reaching her threshold, Alexia couldn't suppress her frustration any longer. With a swift snap, she turned towards the inquisitive girl, her retort laden with annoyance. The words cut through the air, gaining the attention of both Professor McGonagall and her curious classmates.

"Can you focus on your own lessons for once? Ancient Magic is not a sideshow for your entertainment!" Alexia snapped, her tone biting.

The stern gaze of Professor McGonagall fell upon Alexia, a mixture of disappointment and reprimand. "Miss Jackson, detention for your outburst," she declared, her authority unwavering. "Miss Johnson, perhaps taking 10 points from your house will teach you what happens when you don't pay attention in class." Alexia frowns at the injustice, "how this Johnson girl only gets 10 points taken but I get detention."

Caught in the crossfire of frustration and consequence, Alexia sighed, her gaze shifting to Harry beside her. The disruption lingered as a reminder of the challenges that came with being the holder of Ancient Magic, even within the confines of the classroom.

As the Transfiguration class concluded and students began filing out, Professor McGonagall called Alexia aside with a stern yet curious expression. The surprise in Alexia's eyes was met with a hint of amusement from the seasoned professor.

"Miss Jackson, I have an unconventional request for your detention... Quidditch." McGonagall began, her voice carrying a certain gravitas.

Alexia's confusion turned to eagerness. "Quidditch?" she ventured, a hopeful smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

To her delight, McGonagall nodded. "Precisely. Gryffindor's star Chaser would be a valuable asset to our Quidditch training sessions. I expect you to use your expertise to help our young students improve their skills."