His eyes went wide as he realized his arm was still around me. "Did you sleep here?"

"I tried not to. I didn't know how you'd feel about it," I began, "but when I tried to leave you asked me to stay," I explained.

"And you did? Did you want to?"

I nodded, answering both questions.

"And I missed it?"

I laughed. "It's a bunk. It doesn't count. Besides, we were both sitting. We might as well have been on a couch."

He furrowed his brows at me as if to argue but decided against it. "Are we in Atlanta?"

"Almost."

Chan got up to brush his teeth and threw on a hat to avoid having to do his hair. I brushed my teeth, too, but did my hair as well.

"What do we wear out of the bus?" I asked. I assumed we weren't putting back on our clothes from yesterday.

"This," Chan said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean there won't be many people there anyway, and they know we just traveled all night."

"Okay," I yawned. I hadn't slept a lot.

"Come on," he held my hand. "We can nap in the room."

The bus rolled to a stop, and we all lined up. For the first time, Chan and I weren't on one of the ends of the line but were, instead, in the middle.

There were only a dozen or so people there and Chan walked proudly beside me despite the fact that we both looked like we had quite literally just rolled out of bed. I.N. was in a great mood after having been able to avoid fan service and greeted every fan kindly before joining us in the lobby.

As per usual, they gave us our hotel keys, and we headed upstairs.

"How are you not hungover?" he asked when he remembered how much I drank last night.

I shrugged, "Luck."

The second we got to the room my phone began chiming like crazy. I picked it up and saw that tons of people had sent me pictures from today that had already made their way to Twitter.

"What is it?" Chan walked over and looked over my shoulder. People had noticed that I was wearing his bracelet.

"That's a cute picture of you," he smiled, missing the issue. The comments were horrible. People claiming that I'd stolen it, that I was pushing him to go too fast. Some focused on what I was wearing and were trying to start rumors that I'd been passed around on the bus.

I showed Chan, and he frowned. He pulled out his phone and began doing something. Whatever it was, it seemed important to him.

I scrolled through more comments as he threw his phone onto the bed and came to sit beside me. I got a notification that he'd tagged me in a post.

I looked over at him, and he was smiling proudly. I clicked on the notification.

He's posted our picture from DC which actually looked much cuter than I'd thought considering we'd been running. He'd also taken a photo of my wrist with the bracelet on at some point and added that picture as well as a photo of our two soups in the hotel room.

"I like the view right now," he had captioned the photo set.

The comments under his post were far more generous with most people saying that we looked cute together.

"Don't let the negative comments hurt you. They're just jealous, and we know it's not true."

He kissed my cheek and smiled adorably at me.