Don't you believe me, asked TaiMin Jun.

Yes yes I but?
Rest assured than, and nothing will happen to them, said TaiMin Jun.

But how can we believe you when we even don't know who you are? asked Jingyi.

Do you really think, the Laoshi of your Senior Wei is not qualified to earn your trust. Rest assured, I am not gonna hurt them, if I want why would I help you to save them, and even if I your Huanguang Jun and Senior Wei can behead me. Is it alright now? asked TaiMin Jun.

Now I request to all healers and you all kids too, to leave this pavilion, Huanguang Jun and A-Ying can stay here, said TaiMin Jun.

Huanguang Jun assured Jingyi with a slight nod, and all of them left.

Cam you apply silence spell outside the pavilion, asked TaiMin Jun.

Hmm, nodded Jingyi.

{Once all of them left the pavilion, Lan Jingyi applied the silent spell around the pavilion.}

What do you think, we should really believe that TaiMin Jun, asked Zizhen.

If you don't believe her, then why didn't you said it in front of her, said Jingyi making a frown, whether deep down he also wasn't sure about the person so-called TaiMin Jun, but he is rest assured on Huanguang Jun and Senior Wei.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

Silencing spell is already applied, now tell me what are you going to do, asked Wei Wuxian with a suspicious gaze on TaiMin Jun.

Aiya... don't look at me like that, wanna tear me apart, replied TaiMin Jun while smiling sheepishly.

Ok ok, now listen to me, I am gonna play "Cleansing" for them, and if you think I am done, just lock my meridians, Okay!? explained TaiMin Jun.

I can play too, said Huanguang Jun.

Ofcourse, there is no need to turn silencing talisman on pavilion, we can do it without it too, said Wuxian while looking confused.

No you can't, please Huanguang Jun you still need rest, and I want you to meditate so you can recover fast, that's why I had stopped you here, said TaiMin Jun.

But still how can "Cleansing" help to recover there cores? asked Wuxian.

It will, believe me, and please, don't stop me in middle, and I know you can't, but still try to focus when I play, you already use a lot resentment, said TaiMin Jun.

Okay! Now let me start. We can't do it late. I will explain you later about this. Okay? asked TaiMin Jun and both agreed.

But you don't have any instrument, what will you play, even I can't give you my spritual weapon, said Wuxian confusingly, and on other hand Lan Zhan was also too curious to know about that, he still can't find out how she gave an order to her sword in forest.

That's my problem, replied TaiMin Jun.

Now go and sit.

As soon as all of them had taken their place l, She unsheathed her sword, and started playing with the seven hidden strings of sword, making others shock and disbelief about whatever they had seen.

It was  almost at the end of third time, since she is completing the music, and was too exhaust to continue, but she completed.

Ahh....

What happen?? Wei Wuxian suddenly get up from his place, and ran towards, her.( You know whom)

A-Ye, he shouted his lungs out, hey! Wh..what happen?? Yo..you do.. don't to it to me, Okay? A-Ye, look into my eyes.

This made Lan Zhan shock to the bottom of his heart, Wei Ying is calling a girl by her name, how? It can't be happen, what's going on, why he is crying this much, he saw the faint  body in his Wei Ying 's hand and thought.

What happen? asked Lan Zhan.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

If you noticed he smiled, and he did it everytime, but he started to show it after Wei Ying return from his death.

Ahh.... Love 😘😘😘😘

Ahh... Caught you Wei Ying!! I don't know how Huanguang Jun didn't say anything thing, is he ...... Ahem ahem ....😚😚😚😚

Okay, this was a damn shock for you all to. Maybe 🤔🤔, just tell me if your heart is beating faster to know who she is? 😉😉
....
......
.........

Ahhh! I was so tired to learn the textbooks, so wrote it, I don't why but whenever exams came, I got more use to phone, hehehe raise your hand if it's same for you, 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️.