𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Yn: Wait a minute, you don't have clothes so how can you go like this.

Jk: I will have to go I can't roam in your house like this, you told me.

Yn: Wait, I'll get clothes for you here, you don't need to go anywhere.

Jk: No, you should order only those clothes that I can wear now, I find my own clothes comfortable.

Yn: Okay!

An pov
Then yn ordered clothes for him, he wore them and he went out to get his stuffs and yn went for his work.
jungkook came to his dad's mansion to collect his stuff with some of Yn's guards. Before coming there, Jungkook put a mask on his mouth

and as soon as he came there, he signaled his guards and went inside the mansion

and as soon as he came there, he signaled his guards and went inside the mansion. On his instructions his guards killed Yn's guards. As soon as Jungkook went inside, he went straight to his room because he doesn't get along with his dad. They both talk less to each other. As soon as he went to his room he took his phone from there. [He also has a other phone] Then he took his luggage and came down to his guards. His guards recognize him well even in the mask.
he told his guards.............

Jk: You come with me, dressed exactly like those guards.

Without saying much they all left for Yn's mansion. On reaching there, Jungkook saw that Yn had not come there yet. Then Jungkook asked the maid whether she had come or not. The maid said that she had not come yet. Then he took her number from the maid and went to his room.

On the other side
Yn pov

Yn: All the meetings are over today, there is no work? because I am tired today.

Sana: No, there is no meeting left now but I have information for you.

Yn: About whom?

Sana: Mr jeon.

Yn: Tell me quickly.

Sana: Mr jeon came to his dad's house. I have got the address of his house but I have come to know that Mr jeon does not live there.

Yn: So we kidnap his dad, so in order to find him, we have to look for his father.

Sana: There is no use in doing this, only our time will be wasted because he doesn't like his dad at all. He will never come to save him. You can either kill him or live him, Mr jeon will not come to save him.

Yn: So okay, you get more information about him and find out where he lives now.

Sana: Ok.

Yn: Okay, now I am leaving, you also go, but before leaving, prepare the files properly for our meeting with Mr. Jung tomorrow.

Sana: I have already prepared it so I will drive you to your house.

Yn: You know I like to drive my own, so you go, I will go myself.

After this, Sana left for her house and I also left for my house, after some time I reached home and then I went straight to my room to take a shower.
After taking shower, I wore comfortable clothes and then came downstairs, I saw that a maid prepared dinner, I sat near the dining table, then I said to the maid.

Yn: Has that man eaten the food or does he not want to eat?

Maid: Mam, he has not eaten food yet nor has he told whether he will eat food or not.

Yn: So go and call him here, what are you looking at my face? As long as he is here, it is very important for me to treat him well. Then maybe the man will remain alive later or not.

An: Then the maid went to Jungkook and said................

Maid: Sir, mam has called you and asked you to come for dinner.

Jk: ok I am coming.

An: After some time, Jungkook came to eat and sat near the dining table with Yn. The maid served food to him too. Then Yn said.............

Yn: So have you remembered anything yet?

Jk: Yes, Maybe I heard that they were also talking about collaborating with some company.

Yn: Nothing else?

Jk: No!

Yn: So which company?

Jk: That's all I remember so far and I don't remember anything else.
By the way, you look very cute in loose clothes. You dress up like a sexy woman in the morning and at this time you become very cute.

Yn: huh?

Jk: I mean you are not as bad as you make others out to be, look you saved my life too. If you behave like you never saved me, you are very kind.

Yn: First you talked about my clothes, now I don't understand what you are saying about my behaviour. Aren't you trying to flirt with me?

Jk: You have to spend some time with me, then you will know everything.

Yn: With you, you will talk like this again? Huh?

Jk: If you spend some time with me, you will not only talk, we will also be able to.................. think for yourself.

Yn: No i can't think, tell me what you will do?

Jk: I can take you to a different world if you want to.

Yn: [Smile] And tell me which world will that be?

Jk: I can't tell you that now, only then will you know.

Yn: And that time will never come, I am leaving, you go to your room after eating your food and don't try to talk nonsense with me later. [Chuckled]

Jk: Are you laughing? It means you also want the same thing, right?

Yn: Never, I am going now.

An: After Yn left, Jungkook also ate his food and he started walking when one of the maid came and said.............

Maid: what did you say to mam?

Jk: why, why you need to know?

Maid: Because I have never seen her laughing or even smiling before. Today i was saw her laughing for the first time. What did you say to her? She only had anger a little while ago and now it has cooled down.

Jk: Really, this is the first time in front of you, I don't think so, I don't believe this, we were just talking like this, I didn't say anything special.

Maid: That might be because we never talked to her in a friendly manner and you were talking to her as a friend. She live alone, so she have become a little angry. I think she liked what you said.

Jk: You want to say that she liked what I said, that means that she also wants the same thing.

Maid: What?

Jk: Nothing, I have to go now, I am feeling sleepy.

An: Then Jungkook came to his room and lay down on his bed and started thinking.

Jk pov
I was talking to her in a friendly manner only because if I get closer to her, I will get to know more about her and I will also get to know her intentions as to why she is chasing me. If it happens like Mark said she is probably doing all this to kill me then I will kill her, before she finds me but before that I have to taste her body and I will fulfill her wish, she also wants the same.