Beginning

In Teyvat, where whispers of ancient gods danced on the wind, resided an unconventional family.

Led by the ever-smiling Anemo Archon, Barbatos, and the stoic Geo Archon, Morax, this ragtag bunch found solace in the warmth of shared laughter and the strength of unwavering love.

Their story, etched in the whispers of the wind and the murmurs of the earth, began with a yearning for freedom and a chance encounter.

-

It all started centuries ago, when Morax, burdened by the weight of Liyue's prosperity, stumbled upon Xiao, a yaksha haunted by karmic debt. Recognizing the young warrior's unwavering loyalty and pain-laced soul, Morax offered him a refuge, a place to heal and find purpose beyond duty.

"Lost, little one?" The God of Geo asked, offering a hand to the kneeling boy before him.

Eyes narrowing in suspicion at the God, the yaksha answered. "Who are you to call me little? And I am not lost, merely... on a path of my own."

The God chuckled.

"Then walk it with me, child. This path may offer you more than you expect."

Under his tutelage, Xiao learned to temper his rage with grace, finding solace in the quiet moments shared with his adoptive father.

--

Centuries later, Barbatos, drawn by the echoes of an ancient puppet's loneliness, found Kunikuzushi in the desolate ruins of Inazuma. Sensing a spark of rebellion beneath the cold exterior, Barbatos offered him a choice:

"This cage, these chains… they bind not your body, but your spirit." The winged god murmured, to which the puppet remained silent. The God sighed, looking at the boy with a bright smile. "Little one, this one will ask. Will you be a puppet forever, or will you soar with the eagles?"

The boy, stared at the entity before him, immediately scoffing at the genuine smile plastered on their face.

"Freedom… a curious concept. What use is it without purpose?" He retorted, looking away at the chuckling god.

"Purpose is found, not given. Explore, create, defy. The world is your canvas, paint it with your own story." Kunikuzushi, wary yet intrigued, chose the latter. Almost blinded by the god's bright laughter.

Barbatos, with his boundless optimism and playful spirit, chipped away at the puppet's walls, revealing a curious mind and a yearning for connection.

---

Then came Nahida, the playful Dendro Archon, trapped within a forbidden Sumerian dream. Barbatos, ever the champion of freedom, sensed her plight and orchestrated a daring rescue.

"Little dreamer, awake! The world awaits your laughter." The Windborne God whispered.

"But... the dreams are so vibrant. Can't we stay a little longer?" The younger god yawned, thus he smiled.

"Of course, but promise me you'll dance with the real sunbeams too?"

Together, they reveled in the vibrant life of Teyvat, Nahida's laughter echoing through the whispering forests as Barbatos taught her the joys of wind gliding and dandelion wishes.

----

Albedo, the alchemist with chalk-white hair and a thirst for knowledge, found himself drawn to Morax's vast library in Liyue. Their conversations echoed with forgotten alchemical secrets, their laboratory the boundless expanse of Teyvat itself. Barbatos, ever the champion of creativity, encouraged Albedo to explore beyond the confines of traditional alchemy, their experiments often leaving a trail of curious concoctions and playful explosions.