"Not anymore," I whispered before I closed the gap. His lips grazed against mine so softly that it was barely a kiss. But the tiniest of touches sent a current through my body. I felt an actual spark where our lips met. I backed away in shock.

Chan was as shocked as I was.

"Did you..." I trailed off.

"I felt it too," he said as he touched a finger to his lips.

Realistically, I knew it had to have been static from the sheets or anything more logical than a magic kiss. But Chan leaned forward, and I found myself curious.

I put one of my hands up to his face, and he melted into it and closed his eyes. He looked like an angel. I guided him closer to me again and closed my eyes, allowing him to kiss me this time.

He brought a hand up and cupped the side of my face. "I've never seen your freckles up close. So beautiful," he murmured.

My heart pounded in anticipation while I waited for him. He must've been staring at me for at least 30 seconds before I felt his warmth close in on me.

His lips eased into mine. His round top lip fit perfectly between mine. I sucked it slightly as he pulled away.

I expected him to kiss me again, but, when I felt him retreat back to his side of the bunk, I opened my eyes.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well, what?" Did he really want a performance review right now?

"Do you want more?"

Ahhh. "That's a trick question"

"How so?" he seemed amused.

"Because it can be interpreted in different ways. Be more specific," I scolded him, annoyed that he hadn't kissed me more.

He thought for a moment about what he most wanted to ask. "Do you want more time alone with me?"

"Yes," I replied. I wanted a lot more time.

"Do you want more kisses?" he asked and bravely ran his thumb along my lips.

"Yes," I sighed. His touch was addictive.

"Do you want me to be more boyfriend-like for you?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by that." Wasn't he already acting like my boyfriend?

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

My cheeks flushed a bright red, and I shook my head.

"Wait, you've been kissed right? That wasn't your first one?"

"Of course, I've been kissed."

"But you've never had a boyfriend?"

"My prom date and I kissed, but we hadn't dated."

"You're prom date? That's so adorably American of you," he laughed.

"What about you? When was your first kiss?"

"When I was 12. I kissed a girl during spin the bottle."

"12? That's so young!"

Chan shrugged.

"Have you had a lot of girlfriends then?"

"Well idols can't date," he reminded me.

"But before that?"

"A couple," he admitted. I felt a tinge of jealousy.

"How would you act differently than you do now?" I wondered.

Chan didn't answer me. He looked down at our hands which were still connected and separated us. I was about to complain when I saw him begin to undo the clasp on his bracelet.

I was very familiar with the bracelet. It was silver and looked like a chain and, in the middle, there was a silver plate that said Stray Kids engraved on it. He wore it during every interview and every performance, but now he was putting it onto my wrist.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I knew it was important to him.

"Now everyone will know that you're mine."

I was about to correct him and remind him that I wasn't sure yet, but he modified the phrasing himself.

"And I'll know that you want to want to be mine," he flashed a dimple at me.

The bracelet felt heavy, not the physical weight of it, but what it represented. When fans saw me, they'd immediately notice it. Would they think we'd gotten too serious too fast? Or would they expect his girlfriend to be wearing it? Seungmin would be sad. Even if I didn't see him as more than a friend, I knew he had feelings for me. The other members would notice too. It may change things.

"Should I give it back until I know for sure?"

Chan shook his head as he held my wrist. "For now, just think of it as part of the act. Fans will expect it anyway," he explained.

Chan held my hand again and looked at me very seriously, "I'm not going to be rude anymore. That was tied to the fact you were from a fan service, which wasn't even your fault."

"So you really did like my boots?" I teased.

"No, I hated them," he laughed. "But, because they remind me of you, I am starting to look forward to seeing them."

The idea of that made me smile. Chan liked me so much that he was beginning to like things I liked by extension.

"What if I told you I liked spicy food, would you begin to like spicy food?"

He let out a belly laugh and fell back against the wall of the bunk. "We should try that."

We

"We can't. I don't like it either," I shrugged and Chan came back up to sit close to me.

"We should probably rejoin the others," I told him. We'd been in here for at least half an hour.

"One more thing first," Chan took out his phone and pulled up my contact. He added one of the photos we'd taken at the Capitol Building. "What should I name you?"

I took the phone and typed in "Ocean" and handed it back to him.

"Very cute," he complimented before adding a light blue heart beside the name. Chan had hundreds of clickbait headlines out a year or so ago because he said he was dating the ocean. Twitter had a field day with it.

"What should I name you?" I asked.

I handed Chan my phone, and he took a selfie for his contact photo. "Hmm," he thought.

He simply wrote "Channie" but added a light blue heart to it as well.

"Now we can go out there," he confirmed as he held his hand out to me. I took it, and he opened the curtain.