No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER

ابدأ من البداية

(Dark: Its kind a funny how Subaru called Puck Pakku in manga)

Subaru: Puck! SHIELD HER!.

Just before Elsa could slash Emilia Puck projected a snowflake pattern shield to block the knife. In response Elsa jumped back.

Puck: That was cutting it a bit closer than I expected. *Thumbs up to Subaru* You saved us!.

Subaru: Nice one Puck, good thing it was before 5 five well your still on duty *giving puck his own thumbs up* Thanks

Y/N: ' How doesn't he realize that they didn't give there name to him and Puck's limit Thus making him a potential spy'.

Elsa: A spirit... That's a spirit right? How wonder full. I've never cut open a spirit's stomach before.

Felt: Hey what do you mean by that?

Elsa: We can hardly negotiate if the item's original owner is here So I've changed my plan I will slaughter everyone here. You failed to see your job through the end. You talk a good game but do a terrible work. You are just another slum dweller.

Elsa was going to continue but she stopped when she felt(Dark: How ironic) the same scent again.

Y/N: OI OI you shouldn't bully a kid. 

Y/N then Dashes Toward Elsa with his katana unsheathed to slash at Elsa but she easily counters it and kicks him away.

Y/N: 'Fuck that hurts Yuta was suppose to have superhuman strength like Gojo right?'

Elsa: Ara-Ara my apologies I would like to dance with you but I have a job to do.

She then look toward others.

Subaru: Hey you bitch *everyone's attention then went to Subaru' You gut loving sadist Don't you know the value of a life Do you know how much your belly cut open hurts? I do.

Elsa: What the hell are you saying?... 

Subaru: Okay I finished buying time for you Puck do your thing.

Puck: That was a brilliant display of awkwardness that I hope will live through the ages. I'd better live up to you expectations! *he then flies up as he then summons Multiple icicle shards aiming at Elsa* We haven't introduced ourselves, have we?  My name's puck. At least remember my name after you die!

Puck then launches all the icicles at Elsa as they all explode at contact making a smokescreen.

(Reason why I use manga panel more because it is easier to crop it then searching from google or crop it from anime well for me at least)

Rom: Did it finish her.

Y/N and Subaru: OI DON'T RAISE A RED FLAG OLD MAN.

Just as they say that Elsa breaks out of the ice.

Elsa: One must always be prepared.