The wandering Sun

Începe de la început

The woman would then blush a little because of his smile.

???: anyways my name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni... what's your miss?

??: my name is Enterprise...

Yoriichi: enterprise... isn't that a name after a ship...

Enterprise: yes... it's the one I command... after all it's my quirk's name...

Yoriichi: so you took the name of your quirk...?

Enterprise: yes...

Yoriichi: that's interesting...

Enterprise: anyways... I was asked to take you to meet the person who wish to speak with you...

Yoriichi: alright then... before we leave. You don't mind me asking... what country are we in?

Enterprise: huh? You don't know which one your in?

He would shake his head.

Yoriichi: I've been... wandering around the world for a few years now... and I lost track of which country I've visited and been to.

Enterprise: well... you in the United States...

Yoriichi: huh... also do you know what year it is..? I've also lost track of time...

She would tell the year and day.

Yoriichi: that long... *mutters* since I've been banished...

She would hear that and get confused.

Enterprise: anyways... why don't we get going...

Yoriichi: alright. Let the way.

He would follow her towards a docking port. But before he would be asked to change his clothes. He would tell her that he doesn't have a spare set of clothes to change into.

She would sigh and tell him that there should be some male clothes in the ship. He would then get shown to where. He would then go get changed.

After a few minutes he would come out.

Yoriichi: so?