"I've seen worlds end in ways that would knock your socks off, old man."

"Wow! Reginald Hargreeves, you never cease to surprise me."

"That is some comfort. You know, they all run together after a while. But you never forget your first. Your home. Your original sin. Your first love." you and five look at eachother "You never stop wondering, "Did I do enough to save the people I loved."."

"Did you?"

"No, but I was hoping you children could help me out with that."

"And there it is. Sorry, Reg. I got a message from the future."

"What future?"

"My future self told me very explicitly not to save this world." reggie laughs when five says that

"You are an arrogant son of a bitch, aren't you? "Future you." "Present you." The past is as much a mystery as the future. You ruined your life once before by not listening to me. Are you prepared to do that again?"

"Fine, I'll attend your stupid meeting."

"Excellent!"

"If you tell me what happened with you in the Buffalo suite last night. Who were you talking to? Was it Klaus? Was it Ben?"

"No one, I was alone. Though I doubt you were in any condition to remember. We should go. Don't want to be late for the meeting. I would move if I were you."

"What, are you threatening me?" five asks then the ground rumbles and he quickly stands up with you and where he was sitting falls down "Shit."

"What the--" you say

"Shall we?" reggie asks then you all walk into the hotel and the others starts cheering immediately

"Woo! Five! Yeah!" klaus says and diego whistles

"Here he is!" luther says

"That speech last night! Wow!" diego says

"Whoa!"

"Brought me to tears, you big softy." lila says and claps

"I especially liked when you referred to us as a family bound by destiny and love." viktor says

"Yes. That was great." luther says and lila jumps down from the couch and reaches her hands out for Five to hug her but he walks right past her

"Enough. It was the booze talking. In the light of day, you're all still deplorable, except you, Y/n." he says sitting down in his chair and you lay on his lap with your head on his chest

"Thanks, Five." you kiss his cheek

"And your day's about to get worse." Reginald says "The Norse had seven sleepers. The Blackfoot, seven stars. As a boy, I heard the legend of the seven bells. All these stories are the same. The village is under threat by flood, by fire, by a night that never ends. A shaman brings his disciples to a sacred cave. He tells them if they can ring the seven magic bells, the village will be saved, and all will be restored just as it was."

"Reggie?" lila asks and puts her hand up "Can we get a little less Brothers Grimm and a little more "What the hell does this have to do with us?"."

"There is a truth to these myths. None of you can deny what's going on around us. All of existence will be gone by the end of the day, but whoever or whatever wove together space and time, they left a way to put things back together if the universe ever faced total annihilation. There is a portal in the universe. I built this hotel around it, and on the other side is the answer."