Meng Heng only thought what was going on. Meng Yian's rebellious family was publicly engaged to Shen Yan, and now Meng Yi'an was in a coma and let Shen Yan come over. Shen Yan didn't have time to come over, and there was a traffic jam. She could find a better reason. Ah, this reason is too far-fetched.

Meng Heng only thinks that Shen Yan probably doesn't like Meng Yi'an now. If she likes Meng Yi'an, how can she not come.

Wu Zhu idealized and wanted to call Shen Yan again, but Shen Yan shut down.

Waiting until night fell, Meng Yi'an slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were full of vicissitudes. He followed his previous life through his life. How much he hopes to find Shen Yan in the end, but he has been looking for, Can't find it, he doesn't know where Shen Yan went, and in the end he lived like that.

Meng Heng only felt that his son's expression was a bit hollow. Meng Heng pushed Meng Yi'an. Meng Yi'an cried and trembled with his arms around his knees, and everyone in the room was dumbfounded.

"Please, please, don't be targeting Shen Yan." Meng Yi'an was helpless and at a loss.

Li Cuiyu: "I..."

He Xi, who has been here all the time, doesn't know what to say, why Meng Yi'an reacted like this? He shouldn't hate Shen Yan, and then be curious about himself, then he likes and pursues himself, but why does Meng Yi'an ask the Meng family not to Against Shen Yan.

Li Cuiyu opened her mouth and didn't say anything. She looked at Meng Heng aggrievedly, and Meng Heng said directly, "From today on your marriage, the Meng family are not allowed to interfere!"

Although Li Cuiyu didn't want Shen Yan to marry into the Meng family, she cared more about her son. She could only reluctantly said: "Ah, not against her, not against her, son, are you okay?"

I don't know how long it took, Meng Yi'an stood up and said, "I'm looking for her, I'll look for her now." He just stood firm, and then he staggered to the ground and fainted again.

Li Cuiyu shouted directly: "Son son, I agree that I agree that you are with Shen Yan, and I also agree that you want to marry Shen Yan now."

He Xi took advantage of the fact that no one noticed her, she ran away, and now she feels that Meng Yi'an is not the same as in her previous life, plus Li Cuiyu's words just made her scared, she must run quickly, no, she's going to find her Husband, only he can help himself now.

But there is still one month, one month before he can return to China.

He Xi's eyes lit up when she thought of something, and she knew what to do. She wants to be **** with Shen Yan, she wants to be the one to be bullied by Shen Yan, so that Meng Yi'an dare not do anything to herself for Shen Yan. After all, if she lets the Meng family block her, she will buy the draft for Shen Yan.

Shen Yan went back to the hotel at night, Zhou Ruo went to Shen Yan directly after her work, she looked at Shen Yan and sighed, and then took the snacks she bought for Shen Yan.

"Assistant, did you pick it well?" Zhou Ruo asked.

Shen Yan: "No assistant."

"Assistant.... Meng Yi'an will not block an assistant because of you. Besides, if the assistant is blocked, I can still think of a way."

Shen Yan said: "Meng Yi'an was in a coma. His assistant called me and said that Chairman Meng let me pass. I didn't go. Sister Zhou, do you know what I was thinking?"

Comatose? ? ?

Zhou Ruo: "Why are you also his fiancée? Besides, the Meng family asked you to go, why are you going there too? Your relationship with Meng Yi'an was relatively stale, but now the Meng family asks you to go and you won't go." miss you. Zhou Ruo continued: "I will send you there now."