2.

Louis thought about what Liam said, very carefully. Maybe he should just test it out before going way far.

(Warning smut!)

"Harry oh god" Louis moaned hotly into the air, legs spread wide as Harry laid inbetween them. "Oooh" Harry moaned, thrusting his hips slowly.

"Harry just just ah just a little faster please" Louis begged lightly. Harry does, picking up his pace, grunting with every thrust. "F.uck yeah Harry"

"Sh.it uh oh oh F.uck baby" Harry moaned loudly into Louis' neck, his hands feeling Louis everywhere. "I love you so much Louis uuhh"

"Oh Harry I love you too, ah right there yes Harry just like that!" Louis whined, his hands tangled in Harry's hair. " 'm close Harry " Louis whimpered, tilting his head head.

"You're so beautiful Lou" Harry groaned, leaning in and pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Louis let out a cry as he came all over his chest and stomach.

"Oh F.uck Louis!" Harry shouted cuming deep into Louis, falling on top of him. Louis sighed, wrapping his arms around Harry, pressing gentle kisses all over in his face, wiping off the sweat, combing back his sweaty hair with his fingers.

After Harry came down from his high, catching his breath, He leans forward capturing Louis' soft thin lips with his. "Love you" He mumbled into the kiss.

Louis grinned, "love you too." He pulled away from the kiss with one last kiss before Harry pulled out of Louis.

×××

"Hi... Bryan!" Louis says, smiling at the good looking cashier. "Oh uh hello" The cashier stuttered, making Louis giggle as Bryan drooled over Louis.

"I'm Louis, you look very young" Louis commented. It was so obvious he was flirting. "Oh thank you, I'm 20" Bryan stated.

"Really? Wow so you're a big boy" Louis says, seeing Harry making his way towards them.

"Ha yeah... Are you married?" Bryan asked. Louis shook his head, "really? I find that hard to believe, who wouldn't want to marry you. I mean look at you, you're worth having!"

Louis giggled, blushing. "Thank you, no one has ever said that to me before." He handed Bryan the money.

"You're welcome, you're very pretty Louis. I'd love to see you again soon"

"I would l-"

"I don't think so, I really don't appreciate you flirting with my boyfriend." Harry interrupted, grabbing the groceries, taking Louis by the arm, pulling him along.

When they got inside the car, Harry ignored Louis' presence. Louis sighed, "Harry are you mad?"

Harry didn't answer, putting the car in reverse, pulling out of the parking space before putting car in drive and drove off.

"Why are you ignoring me Harry?"

"What did he say?" Harry hissed, not looking at Louis as he drove. "What?" Louis questioned, confused.

"You f.ucking heard me! What did he say to you?" Harry growled, getting angry. Louis felt his pants tightened, god Harry was so F.ucking hot when he's angry.

"He just asked if I was married and I said no" Louis squeaked. "What else?"

"And he said he found it hard to believe I wasn't married and who wouldn't want to marry me, that I was worth having. He called me pretty." Louis says. He heard Harry growl angrily, gripping the steering wheel hard, his knuckles turning white.

When they finally Arrived back home, Harry got out of the car, making his way to Louis' side, yanking him out of the car by the arm, gripping tightly. Louis was sure he would have bruises there.

Harry pulled him inside the house, leaving the groceries in the car. He slammed the door close, causing Louis to wince. He pushed Louis hard against it, pinning him down. He kissed him hard, forcing his tongue into Louis' mouth.

Louis whimpered at how harsh Harry was but damn it was what he wanted and he loved it.

"F.ucking slut!"

+

Don't worry I'm going to update again today.

Guess whats going to happen?!

Take a guess