One - This Little Light Of Mine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes, I am." Louis played it cool as he revealed himself to her.

"Cool. Wow, it's really amazing to meet you. I'm a big fan of your music, and the girls I babysit just absolutely adores you and the rest of your bandmates." She smiled while turning off the music playing on her phone. 

"Really? Thanks." Lou replied as politely as possible. 

"It's all good." She chuckled before taking another bite of her sandwich. There was a moment of silence when she broke it.

"Here, you hungry? You can have the other half of my sandwich." She offered the food to him.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Louis responded politely. 

"C'mon, don't be bashful. It's peanut butter and jelly, who could possibly pass down such a delicious snack?" She beamed at Louis. She was an unbelievable nice and friendly girl. 

"Alright, thanks." He finally gave in and accepted the other half of her PB&J sandwich.

"Not a problem. You look like you could use something tasty." She smiled. Louis seemed to be caught off guard by her personality. He had never met someone so friendly and caring before. It was a bit odd and yet refreshing. 

"Really, you think so?" He questioned curiously. 

"Yeah, you can't go wrong with good food." She giggled at herself. For the first time in a while, Louis smiled. This girl reminded him of Niall. Their philosophy off food was definitely the same.

"Niall says that all the time." Louis chuckled.

"Does he? I guess he must be a cool mate, then." She smiled.

"Yeah, he is." Louis smiled, taking another bite of the sandwich.

"Oh! Excuse my rudeness for not introducing myself. I'm Shiloh. It was nice to meet you." She flashed a friendly smile while extending out her small hand.

"Louis. It's a pleasure." He smiled back, taking her hand in his.

"I know your name, and the pleasure is all mine." Her smile radiated, touching something inside of Louis. He felt a bit lighter. 

Shiloh pulled her hand from his and began eating her almost finished sandwich. Louis smiled and did the same. His big bites easily caught up to her little ones, and they both finished at the same time. They sat in silence, enjoying the sights and each other's company. Louis glance over at Shiloh for a second and was amazed at what he saw. She was gazing about the day, smiling happily without a care. But there was something in her eyes that hinted a bit of despair. 

"What are you so under the whether about?" She suddenly asked. Louis was a bit taken aback.

"Excuse me?" He questioned. 

"I can see it in your face. You're not feeling well." She slowly lifted her head up towards Louis, setting her eyes upon him.

"I'm actually doing fine." He answered nonchalantly. 

"Is that so, Mr. Tomlinson?" She replied to him like she didn't believe a word he said, while standing up and stretching. His eyes followed her every movement and every curve. 

"Then I'll be off. It was nice meeting you. Maybe we'll cross paths again. London may seem big, but it really isn't. Otherwise we wouldn't have met." She giggled to herself. "Alright, see you around." She smiled, kicking her skateboard in front of her and rode off.

Louis was left speechless. Shiloh's character was that of no one he has ever met. She was observant and very kind. It was weird, but he kind of felt an attraction. What kind of attraction? He doesn't know. But what he did know was that he liked being around her presence. Louis let out a long and heavy sigh as he slouched his shoulders. 

"What are you thinking Tomlinson." He spoke to himself.

Louis jumped when he received a phone call. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and Harry's name appeared on his screen. A few seconds later, Louis reluctantly pressed the green send button and brought the phone to his ear. 

"Yeah, mate." Louis spoke into the phone. 

"LOU! We just got to your place and you wasn't home. Where'd you go?" Harry asked through the phone.

"I just decided to go out for a bit of fresh air. But I'm heading back now." Louis explained.

"Alrighty then. We'll be waiting inside. Hope you don't mind." The grin in Harry's voice was evident.

"Not at all. Make yourselves at home. I'll be there in a bit." Louis told Harry and that was the end of their conversation. 

Louis stood up and stretched, just like Shiloh had. He took one last glance at his surroundings and left. 

Hey beautiful people! What's up my lovely Adorkables! Thanks for reading and thanks for all your support. We were all so depressed about getting our accounts shut down, because someone reported us. And this someone was a One Direction fan! Jealousy is an ugly monster. SIGH. But we're trying to make a comeback, so please help us out. We also have Tease back up and running! Thanks again loves! Comment and vote :) -- Art Xxx