After a long car journey, they had arrived at a water park and were on their way to the changing rooms. "I'll wait for you at the kid pool?" Max said, Ella nodded and took Millie into the women's to get a locker for their stuff. Ella took off hers and Millie's dresses and folded them into her bag. She got the towels out the bag ready for later, and took Millie's shoes off her. Ella shut the locker and put the wristband holding the key on her arm.

"This looks so fun!" Millie beamed, Ella couldn't help but laugh as she took her into the kiddie pool. Ella kept Millie close to her as she scanned the area for Max, finally she spotted him emerging from the men's changing rooms. He made his way over to them and joined them in the shallow pool. "Can we go on the slides now, Daddy?" Millie asked, Max gave in immediately and took his daughter out of Ella's arms and the three of them made their way to the outdoor area where all the slides and activities were.

It wasn't too busy, most likely because it was a Monday. But they were having fun nonetheless. They had went on a few slides, Millie was loving it. The group had the best day, and by the end of it, Ella was convinced she was a better swimmer. And so was Millie. Afterwards they got dinner, then drove home, and after a long day Millie went straight to bed.

"Max! Have you seen this?" Ella rushed towards where he was sat in the living room. Max could see the panic on her face, something was wrong. "Seen what?" He stood from the couch immediately, was Millie okay? She had been asleep for hours.

She shoved her phone in his face, Max immediately sighed at what he saw.

It didn't surprise him much, but he didn't like that people were writing articles about Antonella

It didn't surprise him much, but he didn't like that people were writing articles about Antonella. "I'll get it sorted." Max promised, but Antonella was spiralling, she was about to break, Max could tell. "Antonella."

"How do you deal with all the rumours?" She breathed heavily, with her hand on her chest. What if her family saw? What if her brothers saw? What if her ex saw?

"Ignore them." Max said shortly, he held her shoulders and guided her to have a seat on the couch. "How can I ignore all these?" She showed him once more, Max shook his head. He knew it was bad, and he didn't know how to help. "I'll get it sorted right away." Max was immediately phoning someone, as Ella tried to remain calm on the couch.

Her phone buzzed next to her, for a second she didn't want to look. To her relief, it was Lissa and Bella phoning the group chat. She answered immediately, "Ella!" Lissa said worriedly, Antonella choked out a hello. "You guys have seen it, right?"

"I'm so sorry honey, can't Max get it sorted?" Bella asked, Antonella explained he was trying now. "What if it's too late? What if he's seen it?"

"He won't have! He doesn't even follow Formula One, you know that. He can't get you, ever again." Lissa said, Max tried not to eavesdrop, but his phone call was silent as his PR manager was doing everything in her power to fix this. He wondered who Ella and her friends were talking about.