Chapter 27: dating at school

Começar do início

Denji: (normally he only runs on water, never swims)

"So...let me teach you how to swim" As soon as she finished speaking, Reze started to take off her shirt, making Denji gasp and blush. The bald boy immediately grabbed her shirt and pulled it down to prevent her from being able to swim. Reze stripped.

Denji: "What are you doing?!"

Reze: "You have to take off your clothes to swim, don't you want to learn to swim?"

Denji didn't say anything but just stood there frozen. Seeing Denji's reaction, the purple-haired girl just tilted her head to look at Denji with a slight blush on her face. And at some point, Reze took off all his clothes and got into the pool first.

What about Denji? he was now falling back into the universe's pool of knowledge, lost in it as he tried to understand what was going on.

Denji: (uh? what the hell is going on? am I dreaming? there's a naked girl in front of me! must be a dream)

"It's not a dream, dude" two voices came from both shoulders of the bald boy, one was Denji with angel wings, and the other was Denji with devil wings.

Denji commits adultery: "Let's play, bro, don't be shy!"

Denji said innocently: "Don't do that, let's go home now." Tomorrow is Sunday so you have to work full time at the Security Department."

Reze: "Hurry up, let's get down here!"

Denji adultery: "hurry up! That girl is calling!"

Denji is clear: "No way! You have to restrain yourself."

Denji didn't care about those words, he shook his hand so hard that Pure and Evil were seriously injured.

Denji: "leave it alone, my dicks my rule"

He immediately took off all the clothes on his body and jumped straight in without any hesitation, causing the water from the swimming pool to splash. They both burst out laughing, Reze suddenly put his hand out in front of Denji.

Reze: "come on... let's learn to swim together"

"I.. won.. huh!" The adulterous Denji completely fainted.

While the two were swimming happily, suddenly, a sudden rain came. The couple quickly went ashore, put their clothes back on and went inside the school to take shelter from the rain.

"There's no sign of stopping, is there?" Reze said as she watched the rain pass through the classroom window. Both of them attentively observed the rain.

Reze: "hey Denji...if you could choose... would you choose to be a country mouse or a city mouse?"

Elsewhere, Aki and Angel are also sheltering from the rain under the eaves of a house.

"it is an Aesop fable. Rural rats live safely but cannot eat delicious food in the city, while urban rats enjoy delicious food but can be killed by cats or humans," Angel said. "I would rather be a rural mouse...but because of my village, I have to go to the city to earn money to send back to the village" Angel said.

Aki stared at Angel and sighed. "i also know a country mouse...sometimes i wonder if i should leave her urban place?".

____________________

"I think a country mouse would be better" Denji said as he kept staring at the raindrops on the window. Reze looked towards Denji, surprised by his answer.

"I thought you would choose to be a city mouse hehe" Reze gave a gentle smile as she looked towards Denji.

Denji: 'That was before, but now it's different'

Reze: "What were you like before, Denji?"

"Before, I always felt like something was missing in my heart, I always felt empty. Every day that passes, I always feel like my feelings are gradually fading away..." Denji turned his palm up and looked at it with a blank look.

Denji: "Every day passes so peacefully for me, so peaceful that it's scary. Actually, sometimes I feel extremely lonely even though there is someone by my side..."

Reze: "Are you lonely?"

Denji: "Yeah, I always thought that if I could find a worthy opponent, I would be able to bring back the lost feelings. But since meeting you, I have re-experienced emotions that I thought I had lost. It's been a long time since he's been this happy...it's been so long, he's been able to laugh for so long, so he finds that this peace isn't so bad. Reze...thank you"

Denji looked at Reze with gentle eyes, he gave a gentle smile to show his gratitude to her. Reze, after hearing Denji's sincere words, her lips sagged, her face as red as a tomato. Reze stood up, turned around and walked quickly towards the classroom door and opened it.

Denji: "Where are you going?"

Reze: "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll wait for you here"

Reze slammed the door, leaving a bewildered Denji inside because he didn't understand why Reze's face was so red.

The purple haired girl walked fast, very fast and far enough away from that classroom. She suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway, squatted down and hugged her legs, burying her face in them.

Reze: (idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot! Why did you say those things to me! But... when he's serious, he looks very handsome)

The sound of footsteps suddenly sounded, coming from behind Reze, she stood up and turned around, she saw a figure hidden by the darkness.

Reze: " Denji? Is it you?"

"Yeah that's right, it's me, Denji. I'm also going to go vent a bit" a distorted voice came from the darkness, obviously it wasn't Denji. That person stepped out, the light from the moonlight shone on him, that was the person who had made a contract with the storm demon.

_____

Denji stood near the window, blankly looking at the drops of water clinging to the window. The bald boy placed his right hand on his chest, there was a feeling in his body.

Denji: "So...this is called love?"

-end of chapter-