Everyone enjoyed the nice walk, and when they made it to the docks Ella was shocked to see a face she recognised. "Adriano! Cosa stai facendo qui?" She screamed, what are you doing here? She ran towards her brother and embraced him in a hug. "Max flew me out, to surprise you."

"Max you shouldn't have!" Ella thanked him profusely, and Max assured her it was no trouble. "Boo!" A voice spoke from behind Ella, who jumped in shock, screaming as she recognised the man as Alessandro. She gave the other twin a hug, and couldn't believe they were here. She hadn't see the twins in a long time. "Non dimenticarti di noi, sorella," Don't forget about us, sister.

"Alfonzo and Angelo!" She joined them both in a hug, she couldn't believe all her brothers were here. She thanked Max again and again for making the impossible happen. "I believe we have a yacht to party on?" Angelo asked, Ella screwed her face up in confusion.

"Yes follow me!" Max smiled and led the way, Ella was confused - this hadn't been part of the plan. "Wait!" Ella stopped him. "First, I want you guys to meet Millie. Max's daughter. She's the sweetest girl in the world," Ella introduced, and Max's heart melted. Millie shyed behind the girls leg. Ella crouched to talk quietly to Millie. "Mils, these are my brothers. They are very nice and will be nothing but kind to you, I promise." Ella lifted Millie onto her hip. And each of the Bonardi boys received a fist bump or high five from the four year old.

"And this is Max, my boss. Please be nice." Ella instructed, Max shook the hands of all the brothers and led the way to the yacht party. "Welcome!" Another new voice spoke, Ella recognised the voice perfectly and was worried for the screams that would follow this reveal.

"Alessandro! It's Charles fucking Leclerc!" Adriano screamed, running onto the yacht with his brothers following him. "Why didn't I get that reaction? I flew them here," Max joked, Ella laughed and apologised on behalf of them. Max insisted she had nothing to apologise for, he placed his hand on her lower back as he led her onto Charles' yacht.

"Ella! Lovely to see you again, darling." Charles greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. It was the first time Ella had come into contact with a man infront of her brothers without him getting punched. It was more likely Max punched Charles for kissing Ella than her brothers. "Introduce me to everyone!" Charles insisted, Ella told Charles each of her brothers names and age, and Charles shook each of their hands. Ella was surprised her brothers didn't faint.

The boys spent a fun afternoon drinking and talking about cars, Ella and Millie were occupied elsewhere, playing with some of the dolls Ella had packed incase Millie had gotten bored. "Princess, do you want to go for a swim?" Max shouted, "I thought you were talking to Ella there I almost had a heart attack!" Angelo laughed, Charles joined him in the laughter.

Millie had decided she wanted to go swimming with Ella and her father. So Ella took Millie's dress off and folded it into the bag while Max took off his shirt. "Antonella are you coming?" Max shouted, his daughter in his arms. Ella nodded and said she would be there in a minute. "Wait Ella is actually going swimming?" Alessandro laughed, Max raised an eyebrow, "Yes, why?"

"She's not a very strong swimmer, maybe I should go in too just incase." Adriano suggested, Max shook his head. "I can look out for her just fine," he insisted.

"Nah, you focus on your kid, bro. I've got Ella." Adriano refused to let Ella go in alone, and so he also took off his shirt and dived into the water no hesitation. Ella folded her clothes into her bag waited until Max and Adriano had jumped into the water. Charles carefully passed Millie down to Max, with her floaty armbands on and a pool ring she enjoyed the water. "Are you jumping in, Ella?" Charles asked, Ella hadn't decided. She didn't realise that was the option everyone else would take.

"Jump, Ella!" Adriano cheered. Max shook his head. "One minute she's not a strong swimmer the next you want her to jump?" Max said protectively, Adriano clapped right back. "I didn't want her swimming alone with you whose priority would obviously be your daughter. I'm here now. I've got her."

"Is there really no ladder?" Ella asked Charles, Charles shook his head with a devilish grin. "You're lying! There must be a ladder otherwise how will they get back onto the boat!" She caught him, Charles laughed in response, but assured her it would be more fun to jump.

"Adriano are you there?" She called, but her brother didn't answer. Her other brothers, still on the yacht, chimed in with input that Antonella didn't find necessary. "I'm here, Antonella I've got you. Nothing will happen to you, got it?" Max said.

Max's reassurance helped, she braced herself for the jump, but didn't need to because Angelo had pushed her into the water. "Angelo!" Alfonzo cursed, slapping the young kid on the back of the head. "Adriano is Ella okay?" Everything was silent for a few seconds, before they heard two bodies resurface with a gasp of air.

"She's fine, I got her." Max shouted up, Antonella clinging to his arms. "Millie!" Ella said immediately, pulling the young girl closer to her, to make sure she was okay. Max couldn't take his eyes off of Ella, she could have drowned and yet her first instinct was to check on Millie. That girl was something else, and Max didn't want to let go of her.

"Thank you Max. Angelo pushed me! And I'm gonna kill him when I get up there!" Ella shouted, Angelo tried not to laugh as he knew it would only make matters worse. "I found Adriano," Ella rolled her eyes, pointing over to the dock where Adriano had found a girl.

Max hadn't said a word, and his eyes hadn't moved from Ella's lips. His arms were still wrapped around her, and Ella's arms were holding the inflatable ring that kept Millie afloat. She was perfect, she was everything Max needed. He just didn't know it yet.

a/n thank you so much for 11k reads and over 500 votes!!!

a/n
thank you so much
for 11k reads and
over 500 votes!!!

the support from everyone
means more to me than
i could ever put into words
so thank you truly <3

the support from everyone means more to me thani could ever put into wordsso thank you truly <3