Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3

Začít od začátku

Just then a bomb explodes in the building where their person of interest is in.

(Y/n) Ahhh fuck me..

Thaluta Hahah the girl got blown up!!

Gojo Oi Geto you alive?

Geto I am.

Thaluta We don't get kicked out if she dies like that right?

(Y/n) Hey I think that's her falling over there. Do we go catch her?

A girl is seen falling down from the building at fast speeds as they stare.

Gojo Nah Geto's got that.

Geto then jumps out of the building diving after her before summoning a cursed sprit to fly on and catch her.

Gojo Told you.

(Y/n) Hm.. that's cool-

All of sudden a bunch of knives are thrown at them as (y/n) is pierced multiple times through this body. Gojo just stands there looking at (y/n) corpse as the knives just float in front of her.

Gojo Ahh I think we lost our new member Geto...

??? Wonderful! You're satomi gojo correct? You're very famous I hear your strong. Sorry for killing your teammate so easily-

(Y/n) Ahhh mother fucker that hurts you know!!

(Y/n) then gets up as he throws all the knives that were in him on the floor. His wounds close up easily before their eyes as he sports a frown.

Thaluta Let's get his ass!!

(Y/n) Agreed he stabbed my heart and that felt weirder then I expected. And he trashed my new outfit sensei gave me!!

??? D-Damn brat...

Gojo Make sure not to kill him i wanna send a photo to Geto.

(Y/n) Alright.

(Y/n) then rushes at the person as the amazing speed catching him off guard. He blocks at the last second but unfortunately for him (y/n) punch is no ordinary one as Thaluta boosts it. It cracks the bone of his right arm causing him to kneel in pain.

??? Okay okay I surrender!! Sorry!!

(Y/n) That easily? Okay..

Thaluta What?! Kill him!!

Gojo Good job (y/n) ten points!! I like you already!!

Gojo then comes up takes a photo with (y/n) and Thaluta as the guy is kneeling in the background.

(Timeskip)

The group now is positioned inside of a room of a building since their star plasma vessel is unconscious on the couch.

(Y/n) Do we get a doctor?