Chapter 8: All Alone

Start from the beginning

Flesh being pressed up against him, Jiang Cheng could feel his behind clench as it feared what was to come. Not only was Lan Xichen massive but the Jiang had never done anything like this before. His body would not know what to do as...

"Aaaaah" Jiang Cheng screamed as the Lan swiftly penetrated him without any warning. "L-Lan Hua- mmhm" Beginning to move the friction was heavenly. There was no pain, only pleasure as the Lan moved in and out. This was the pro of being in a dream, it might not be for real but at least you don't have to deal with the cons that came along with getting pounded.

Though Lan Xichen didn't feel as large as he had expected. It still very much filled him up but from what he had seen and felt before Jiang Cheng had thought that his ass would have been demolished but despite this what he felt was really nice. Something he happily let Zewu-jun know of as he sang the tones of pure pleasure. The notes of which were completely incoherent and in no way formed a complete song. The tones grew higher and louder as Lan Xichen used the song to quickly find which spots to hit and which to avoid.

Jiang Cheng was having the time of his life, deluding himself into believing that the lack of pain wasn't because it was a dream but because they were simply made to be. Perhaps his body was simply compatible with the Lan, his hole had been created in such a way as to perfectly slot together with that of Zewu-jun.

But that didn't last long because soon he felt the second one slide inside of him. Looking behind him he noticed the terrible truth. The thing, now things, which were inside of him wasn't Zewu-jun's penis, it was his fingers. Which were many times thinner and many times shorter. Despite that Jiang Cheng already felt like he was close to the breaking point, he wasn't sure how much more than this he could take.

"L-La-an H-hu-aaaaahhh-nn" Jiang Cheng tried to speak but as he did the thrusting got more intense. He already felt like he was on the edge of cumming.

"Don't hold back" Lan Xichen whispered in his ear, and so with the Lan's blessings Jiang Cheng came all over the bedcovers leaving an utter mess. As he did the trusting stopped and the fingers were removed, but he had a sneaking suspicion of why.

"L-lan Hua-an" Jiang Cheng spoke between heavy breaths his entire body feeling warm and fuzzy at the same time being so exhausted that he barely managed to stay on his hands and knees. "Y-y... H-how b-big are you?"

"More than two fingers worth" Lan Xichen responded confirming the Jiang's suspicions but also not providing any further information. Perhaps he thought it would scare him if he knew just how much bigger he was.

After the Lan let him rest up for a little while longer Jiang Cheng could feel scalding hot skin touching his soft and delicate entrance. This wasn't a dream, Zewu-jun's fingers had felt too real for it to be a dream. But that also meant there was no immunity from pain. Fear struck the Jiang causing himself to involuntarily clench shut.

"Have you changed your mind?" Lan Xichen asked, severe disappointment tinging his voice.

"N-no. I-I'm just scared" Jiang Cheng admitted. His brain having not quite recovered from the orgasm he was being completely honest.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle" the Lan spoke, in the most reassuring voice Jiang Cheng had ever heard. The right hand which had previously pleasured him was now carefully caressing the Jiang's right buttocks.

With Lan Xichen at his entrance Jiang Cheng suddenly felt the need to pray.

Dear heavens above, if I don't survive this please tell my sister that I love her and for my brother... please make sure he can't mock me as I limp my way up to heaven.

"I-I'm ready" Jiang Cheng said as he steeled himself.

Though it was clear that Lan Xichen followed his promise, moving at a torturously slow pace, and barely even entering him. The pain was unbearable. It felt like the Lan was creating a second hole down there instead of entering the one which already existed.

But with time, the pain subsided and the previous pleasure he'd felt when the Lan used only his finger's resumed. Hearing the Jiang's screams be replaced with the happy notes of before Lan Xichen got braver, with each thrust going slightly further inside.

Jiang Cheng was a beach.

And his mind, containing all rational thoughts, was a complex yet very delicate sandcastle on said beach. On a regular day all this would be fine and dandy, but today the lustful wind had picked up.

Lan Xichen, being more stunning than the large ponds of clear water back in Yunmeng, was the vast ocean himself. Gorgeous and unending. The wind causing the ocean to push the ever-growing waves to move further and further up the shore with more and more vigor. The sandcastle was slowly withering away as a result of the unrelenting waves the stormy ocean sent the beach's way.

With each thrust sending yet another wave of the ocean molded the beach into whatever shape suited it most. But the beach did not mind as the sand was arranged in a way to fit the waves as pressed against it over and over again. Jiang Cheng's body might not have been created to fit around the Lan's hard cock, but after tonight he was sure it would. Lan Xichen with each movement of his hips ensured that the Jiang became shaped to comfortably fit around him.

"Jiang Cheng..." This time, he was able to warn in time for the Jiang to react. Feeling the Lan pulsate Jiang Cheng clenched his butt as hard as he could and with a single final push the two of them experienced a burst of pleasure as both the covers as well as Jiang Cheng's insides were stained white.

Satisfied, the tired Lan flopped down next to the Jiang on the bed. His golden eyes filled with a content fuzziness as he looked at the Jiang. Jiang Cheng's heart skipped a beat at the affection. Perhaps this was the time to ask. He really wanted to know about the Lan's feelings towards him, did he like him back?

"Lan Huan, I was wondering about earl-" A finger was placed against his lips to gesture that he should silent. He could have easily just used the Lan silencing spell, but had chosen not to exert his power over him. It was clear that Lan Xichen trusted him enough to follow his lead without force. It was a nice gesture but was what he was wondering really too much of an ask? Why was he not allowed to know what the Lan felt about him?