Part 14~One For All

The ice froze around the metal, stopping the attack.

"This is where you're done!" Kirishima floated over the ice as Uraraka released him, letting him punch the boss. Katsuki shot forward, grabbing Kirishima before he could get hurt. "Bakugo!"

"You idiots. You should have run." Katsuki crashed to the ground, landing next to Todoroki and Uraraka.

"How is that guy beating All Might?" Uraraka gapped as the others walked out of the elevator. They were all at their limit. "Where are others?"

"Melissa is with Izuku. He got hurt bad. Makoto took David. He wasn't in good shape either." Katsuki took a deep breath.

"We'll take on the lumps of metal," Kirishima announced as Iida got ready.

"Yaoyorozu, take care of things here."

Katsuki scoffed. "Don't you dare do something stupid?" He launched off with the others as they began their attack.

All Might growled, pushing past his limit as he burst out from under the rubble. He jumped away, breaking through every slab that charged at him. He tore them apart, crushing them in his grip and kicking them away as he got closer. "Carolina smash!" He moved his hands in an x- blasting through the last of the attacks. "Prepare yourself, villain!" All Might raised his fist, aiming at the boss's jaw when the wires wrapped around him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Is this all you've got? Prepare yourself. You should take your own advice, All Might." The boss gripped All Might's throat as his strength increased.

All Might coughed, blood spitting out his mouth as the boss grabbed his side, crushing the old wound.

All Might screamed as Katsuki cursed, blasting closer but unable to get past the spikes.

"Don't tell me," All Might gasped as the villain chuckled.

"Yeah, when we were planning this extortion, I received a call from that man. He said that he wanted to work with me. When I asked him why, this is what he said: If All Might's friend has said he wants to have a hand in something evil, then I definitely want to help. It is unfortunate that I will not be able to see All Might's face twist in pain when he finds out though."

"All For One!"

"You've finally stopped smiling, huh?"

All Might screamed, fighting against the wires but it did nothing. The metal slammed into his chest, pushing him back. He couldn't get out as the floating metal blocks slammed into him from both sides. More and more and more crashed into him, burying him in the shrapnel.

"Farewell, All Might!"

The spikes burst out of the ground, plunging through the metal prison and out the other side.

"Die!" Katsuki charged, hitting against the blocks and bursting through. His arm screamed, going beyond the limit he was allowed but breaking All Might out. He couldn't stop himself as he crashed to the ground, protected by All Might catching the rubble.

"Young Bakugo."

"You moron," Katsuki grumbled, forcing himself to get up. "With that body, you can't do shit. Know your limitations before you die."

All Might smiled. "I could say the same to you."

"But we both know we're going to fight."

"It's true I'm in a bit of a situation right now. Lend me a hand, Young Bakugo."

"Don't tell me what to do." Katsuki took a fighting stance, the electricity surrounding him as they began their charge.

"Worthless little brat! You're nothing better than trash! You don't know when to give up!" The villain struggled as more metal surrounded him, bulking up his creation. Cubes flew down as Katsuki raised his hand.

"Talk for yourself." The explosions burnt away the cubes, letting him and All Might continue their run.

Thin metal rods burst forward as the ice blocked their path. "I won't let you!"

Katsuki and All Might were at the metal monster, launching through the air.

"Out of my way," the villain was panicking, pulling up any metal he could to stop the duo. All Might outrun every spike, cube and rod the villain threw at him, breaking the largest and through it out of the way.

Katuski shot around, spinning and dodging every attack. He increased his power, blasting him further as he kicked through the metal, running a step behind All Might.

The villain screamed, pulling the metal up into a giant cube hovering above his head. "I'll crush you and the tower!" He threw down the metal as All Might and Katsuki moved as one, punching into the cube.

It fractured under the pressure, smashing apart and letting them pass. The class cheered as they went past their limits, punching the metal monstrosity. It burst apart, crumbling into nothing.

The metal fell, crashing to the tower as the sun began to rise.

Kirishima rushed forward. "Bakugo!" Katsuki pulled himself out of the debris, a confused look on his face. "You're okay!"

Katsuki nodded, slowly standing up as he winced. Yeah, his arm was broken. "Damn, Recovery Girl is going to hit me again."

Kirishima laughed, too used to Katsuki breaking his bones to really care. "At least it's over."

"Yeah. It's over." Katsuki sighed in relief before a thought flashed through him. Without warning, he turned around, charging into the destroyed floor. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Yaoyorozu gave Katsuki a look as he shook his head.

"Melissa and Izuku. They were on this floor." Before Katsuki could think any more, he heard his phone ring. Slowly pulling it out, he let out a shaky breath. "Izuku."

"No, Izuku is unconscious," Melissa corrected as Katsuki rushed to the elevator.

"Where are you?!"

"Relax. We got a hero to pick up up before everything kicked off. We're taking him to the hospital but we're safe. I wanted to thank you. You saved my dad. You saved everyone. Izuku was right, you're going to be the best hero in the world."

~~~

Makoto sighed as he waited. Melissa paced in front of him. Izuku was in surgery. By the time they had got him to the hospital, the arm wasn't saveable. Katsuki was also stuck inside getting his arm fixed up while Dave got his bullet wound stitched up.

The whole room was quiet.

"He's going to be okay," Makoto finally announced, making Melissa startle to a stop. She sighed, taking a seat next to him.

"I know but..." Melissa couldn't finish as she pursed her lips. Glancing to the side, she looked over Makoto. He had been sketching since he arrived, absentmindedly drawing on his notepad that was only a little stained with blood. "Is that a new arm with Izuku?"

Makoto paused, lowering his hands. "He's a real idiot."

"I wouldn't say that."

"That's cause you like him."

"I still don't get why you don't. Sure, he's bubbly and you're stressed but he's still your brother and he's looking out for you."

Makoto tightened his grip on the notepad. "I know. I know you don't approve."

"I never approve of anything you do."

Makoto rolled his eyes as he sighed, leaning back. "It's just, that he gets to do what he wants while I'm stuck here carrying the family legacy. I don't think he gets how free he is."

"He's still trapped. At least you get to study something you want to do. Izuku's stuck on this island with no purpose. He might be free from responsibility but that just means he doesn't have a purpose."

Makoto didn't answer, lowering his head. "Pyro's a dick."

Melissa laughed. "Only just noticed?"