"Yeah." Izuku dully answered.

"You don't have to worry then! Anytime soon it will arrive!" N exclaimed, trying to cheer up his what he could call, friend.

"Yeah."

You stared, bewildered. Sighing, you stood up from the couch with your tail swinging as you walked into Izuku's bedroom to rest and recharge.

Not even 5 minutes later, you heard the front door of the apartment open with Inko screaming Izuku's and N's names.

You sighed, 'I haven't recharged yet, give me a break...' You sat up from the bed when suddenly N and Izuku came rushing into the room with Inko standing behind the door.

Why do you even share rooms with these boys?

You three stared at the only envelope on the table. Izuku sat on his chair while you and N stood beside him.

"Only one?" N asked curiously.

"I guess that sums it up. We didn't get accepted, N." You mumbled, turning to sit on the bed when suddenly, you heard a thud and a bright hologram screen popped up from Izuku's desk.

"I am on the screen now!"

...

"That's so cool!" N shouted, smiling with stars in his eyes. Literally.

"There was paperwork to do so I couldn't contact you

"There was paperwork to do so I couldn't contact you." 'All might', from what you heard from Izuku, said coughing slightly on his closed fist and eventually gave a vow with his said fist now on his chest. "Apologies."

You, Izuku, and N just stared.

"The reason why I came to this town was because I'll be working at UA."

N scanned the said man. Currently, he's the number one hero in Japan. His power or as people called quirk is "One for All".
It gives him the ability to have a buff body that radiates and gives supernatural physical strength. At maximum use, he'll be able to send anyone to space.

"Uh- Eh? ... Wrap it up? There are things I need to tell him... Ah, right!" He cleared his throat after talking to someone. "Young Midoriya!"

Izuki straightened up.

"Written test aside, you got zero practical points. Which means you failed."