Story description

_ Lyra knew she was like all the other members from the black family. Even her name origin came from an asterism, constellation to be exact .Even her views were suitable enough not to be disowned. Her way of presenting herself was acceptable enough, always taking forms and shapes according to the people she is surrounded by, according to situation, like a true chameleon.

Lyra was the perfect example of a chameleon, she knew what to say and when to say it, and to who. She knew how to say it and how much to say. It was talent her relatives thought.

Lyra, the bright girl, the girl that could compete and debate with anyone, how could a girl like her, end up there? End up in a hospital in a comma.

How could the girl that had so much life in her eyes , the girl that had got her whole life ahead of her, now end up nothing, how could she?

There was no more Lyra, her life was almost gone, her heritage ruined her and buried her in that hospital. What was expected destroyed her.

Life was sucked out of this girl, and there was no dementor near her. It was something else , something more.

Someone who was supposed to love her purely, unconditionally. She searched deeply for this love and never found it, Maternal love.