Saiki's Pov

Yare yare.
I spent so much time complaining about transfer students only to become one.

Today I'm going to go to UA high, the school best known for pumping out pro heros.

Now you may be wondering; Why is Kusuo going to a hero school, heck, why is he even in this story!?

Well, the author got bored and decided it's a good idea to get me involved with the drama also, my psychotic older brother made me come to this universe and go to UA for a year or else he'd send millions of cockroaches to my house, so, here I am.
(For the entire time Saiki is in the MHA universe time in his universe freezes.)

I teleport to the outside of UA and see aizawa standing outside waiting for me.

Aizawa: "Alright problem child, I'll show you to the dorms, but be wanted, the rest of the problem children are INTENSE, also, they don't even know there getting a new student so good luck, you'll need it. Now follow me."

I use my clairvoyance (using clairvoyance Saiki simply has to cross his eyes to see anywhere in the world, also in cannon in not sure if he has to have seen the place before so we're gonna pretend he doesn't.) to see into the common room and see that it's filled with people.

Me: "The common room is full of people. I'll just teleport us to my dorm in stead instead."

Aizawa: "Whatever, I need a nap."

I grabbed into aizawas arm so he'd teleport with me.

@@Saiki's dorm

When we arrived second later Aizawa feel on the floor looking less like a feared teacher and more like a student who was tripped in the hallways.

Aizawa: "Remind me never to let you teleport me again."

He left and I started unpacking, obviously it only took a couple minutes as I simply used telekenises to float everything into place.

'Hmm... 11am and I've already finished arranging my room. What now?' as I was lost in thought on what to do, I heard a loud squeal and hurried footsteps going towards the common room. 'What now?'

I use clairvoyance to check what's going on and see a pink girl, who, by reading the thoughts of others, I know it's Mina Ashido, running in calling everyone into the common room, holding her phone and waving her phone around like a maniac while screaming something about a named singer called Ikumizawa.

I don't have the patience for this, I'll just go get some coffee jelly.

And so, I teleported to a random cafe and ordered a coffee jelly.

---In the common room---
Izuku's Pov

Mina came rushing into the common room squealing about a new song I had uploaded.

Everyone gathered in the common room and Mina played the music off of the TV, the song is titled "Hooked". The song is about Kacchan.

(Hooked by Why Don't We)

Tsu: "I bet it's about Bakugou!"

Uraraka: "That's so cute! Isn't it, Izu~"

Why'd she say my name like that? Was that supposed to be seductive?
Eww, barf. It just sounded like she started choking.

Hagakure: "That's so romantic!"

Kirishima: "So manly."
He wiped a manly tear off his face.

Mina: "Bakubabe~ are you blushing~?"

Kacchan: "Fuck you pinky."

Shoto: "You know, he looks slightly less like a murderous Pomeranian when he's blushing."

Kacchan: "Go fuck a teapot, IcyHot."

Shoto: "What's that? I don't speak dog, let me go get Koda."

Shoto turned away from us for a couple seconds before turning back around.

Shoto: "Koda said you're even more animalistic than a normal dog so even he can't understand you, oh well, good day."

Kacchan: "Fucking IcyHot, daddy issues, teapot trauma, candy cane looking piece of shit."
He muttered under his breath.

Me: "Kacchan, be nice."

Kacchan: "I AM NICE!"

Me: "Suuureee you are."

Kacchan made a tch sound and turned away.

Soon Mina walked up to me.

Mina: "Hey Izuku! Do you want to come to a sleepover at my dorm later?"
Her thoughts are all jumbled as if she's trying to keep me from hearing something, oh well.

Me: "Of course I'll come! Who'll be there?"

Mina: "Great, 9pm, my dorm, see ya!"

Me: "Wait, you didn't answer my ques- -tion, oh well, that was weird."

'I hope she isn't up to something...'