After giving enough attention to her breasts, Raaghav moved down leaving feathery kisses as he began nibbling her belly.

Vaidehi was lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

As Raaghav unpleated her saree and watched her all naked under him, with only the little red pierce of clothe over her womanhood.

Vaidehi had closed her eyes, Raaghav understanding her dilemma said, " Open your eyes Vaidu! I want you to watch me as I devour you baby!Watch as I devour the most beautiful and the only women in my life. "

Vaidehi stared into his eyes to see the raw desire that he was beholding.
She rolled her hand to unbutton his shirt, as he continued kissing every inch of her body.
As he threw away the shirt, his hard toned chest came into full display. The view was enchanting. Vaidehi runned her hand over his abs, he groaned.

Raaghav now slowly ran his rough hand, on her inner thigh, she shuddered. The sensation felt weirdly pleasing. He softly outlined her panty and then tore it in a go.Vaidehi huffed at his sudden action.

Raaghav softly went down, blowing warm air on her inner thighs. He kissed her there and then laid his lips on her princess part.
Vaidehi whimpered. Slowly as he devoured her she reached another level of ecstasy. Her moans felt like a song to his ears.
As he gave a finally lick, Vaidehi released
the knot that was formed in her lower abdomen.
Raaghav indulged the whole fluid,looking directly into her eyes.
He came up and kissed her. She felt her taste for the first time through his lips.

"Vaidu! I'll try and be as gentle as I can! But seeing you like this, isn't helping much! ", he confessed as he started laying kisses, biting every inche of her body.
" I want you, to be you Raa..ghav! ", Vaidehi said in between the little whimps she released due to the bitings.
And that was it, Raaghav became the ferocious being he was.
He started kissing her widly, as his fingers played with her folds.

He inserted his finger inside her, Vaidehi couldn't help with her moans as he moved his finger inside her.
But it was only the start, as she felt two of his huge fingers inside her now, making her whimper and moan with the pleasure that his actions were providing her.
She again felt herself cum for him, who sucked her fluid like it was some nectar, directly looking into her eyes as he licked the shiny fluid off his fingers.

" It's not my fingers, but my whole self that'll meet you now jaan! ", he said as he pulled himself completely out of his wear.
Vaidehi was awestruck.
He was large.
" Ooh shit!, I don't have condoms! ", Raaghav said, just as it striked him.
" We don't need that! ", Vaidehi replied promptly.
" But Vaidu.. "
" I want you raw! Moreover my safe periods on", she said as she pulled him closer.
That was all that it took.
Raaghav pounced on her, and had his ways.
She was moaning and whimpering.
While he continued, taking them both to new heights of escaty.
The room was all filled with the grunts and moans and sounds of skin slapping.
His merciless rhythm and unrelenting tempo, made Vaidehi chase her climax, as he himself dissolved into the pleasure.

_____ _______ __________________ ___________

After they were done, which was almost early morning of the next day, Raaghav first cleaned his Vaidu and himself, then he softly carried her to the bathtub that he had prepared.
Vaidehi was all sore.
After all it was too much for the first time. But they both enjoyed. They both were satisfied. Raaghav had fully ensured that he made love to her, and not just f*cked.

As he laid her in the warm water, she released a slow moan ,as her muscles relaxed.
Raaghav himself got into the tub, and laid there, softly washing Vaidehi's hair, they both laid in the tub.
It was a serene feeling that they both were experiencing. Both laid like that, without a word said, with their eyes closed.