"We haven't joined that fight yet." Mazavir states. "We're still... thinking over some things."

Vayle scoffs. "Really, Mazavir?" She says, rolling her eyes. "You want to let a vampire join us?"

"I'm a vampire." He says. "What's the problem with it?"

"She'll betray us the moment it suits her. The second we lead her to the vampires, she'll turn on us. She might even be a spy for them." Vayle spits.

"Vampires might be ruthless and cruel, but we value alliances. I won't betray you as long as you don't betray me."

Mazavir frowns. "I think we should wait until Vexel gets back." He says. "I don't want to decide something they won't be okay with. We've been working together for over a year. Decisions we make should be unanimous."

"I'm surprised you listen to them, Mazavir." I state. "They would've drove me insane a long time ago. Especially this one." I point towards Vayle.

"Excuse me?" She states. "We already know who will win a fight." She growls.

"I was going easy on you. I would rip out your throat and feast on your blood before you even knew what was happening."

"Don't fight." Mazavir sighs. "Hopefully Vexel and Ezara will be back soon. I don't think they'll mind you staying. They made it my choice last time."

"What's his deal anyway?" I ask. "Do you work for a lich?"

"A lich?" Mazavir asks.

"He's undead, isn't he?" I lean against a near by tree. "He looks dead, at least."

"Vexel?" Mazavir asks and I nod. "No he's not undead. At least I don't think he is. He's a prime evil."

"He doesn't seem that powerful to me." I state, looking at my nails. "I could probably kill him easy."

"You're pretty confident. Seems you don't know anything about what Vexel is." Vayle states.

"Prime evils have been beat by Nephalem. I doubt they're as powerful as people say. Plus, if he's a prime evil, no wonder people have left him alone. He looks like he'd turn to dust if you simply touched him." I say with a scoff.

"He almost killed me." Mazavir says.

"I almost killed you."

"It was different." A dark look crosses Mazavir's face. "You only hurt me physically."

"Alright fine. I'll come back when they get back." I state. "Since your prime evil friend makes all the decisions for you." I turn away from them.

"I don't know when they'll be back. Vexel mentioned something about training his demonic powers."

"It's fine. I'll even give you time to talk it over with him." I start making my way towards the forest. I glance back at Vayle and Mazavir. They were watching me go.

"Hey, vampire." I pause. The forest was concealing me from Mazavir and Vayle. The voice didn't sound like either of them.

"Who's there?" I state, glancing around my surroundings.

A woman steps out of the bushes. "I'm Evadane. I think you and I have a few things to talk about."

I scoff. "You?" I state. She was the necromancer that was with Mazavir's group when I attacked them. "We have nothing to talk about, necromancer."

"I think we do." She states. "I'm not with the priests of Rathma anymore." She takes a deep breath. "Look, they're hiding something. I'm trying to figure out what it is."