Forgotten Nation (fox)

The screen fades into a snowy forest, flakes falling one by one piling up then the angle goes from the ground to a upper angle showing a fox walking onto the screen the fox walks a while before finding what he was looking for when he gets to a big hollow log. He walks into the log the angle showing inside the log with the fox as he walked through but didn't come out the other side the angle showing the log amorist in snow then showing the paw of the fox stepping out onto vibrant green grass then angling to a distance showing a forest of green plants and a brown log covered in plants. The fox walks through the forest then gets to a giant tree with a small opening at the base of the tree the fox walks through and on the inside was a carved-out walkway leading to a small space that had a ladder going up in the tree. The fox then slowly morphs into a human shape with fox ears and a tail, putting on a big jacket he finds on the ground covering up his naked body before climbing the ladder. The ladder takes him to a door above him he opens it climbing through he is then in a house high up (a treehouse) it's well furnished and the décor is white, black, grey, brown. The fox walks in plopping on the couch as a guy walk into the room from and hallway behind the couch.

The Guy – You're back.

The Fox – Yup... (He says not wanting to talk out of exhaustion)

The Guy – How was it?

The Fox - ... Cold, it was snowing for days. It's still snowing there! (He says irritated and tired)

The Guy – Why'd it take you so long to get back?

The Fox – uh I... got.. lost... in the snow as I was leaving the village...

The Guy – I can't believe you. *sighs*

The Fox – What?!

The Guy – Why did you use your eyes? You have the soulyol why didn't you should use it?

The Fox – uh... (He smiles nervously and sweats a little) heh heh *inhales uhhh...

The Guy – Speak up.

The Fox – I... kinda...

The Guy – uhhuh...

The Fox – Lost them, Please forgive me!! (He gets down on his knee and bows down at his feet sweating)

The Guy – You did what?!! (He slams his cup down breaking it)

To Be Continued...